Overall Satisfaction with TeamGantt
TeamGantt is being used at our company to manage a newsletter content calendar to stay organized and divide work. This was specifically important over the last year and a half because many of our Team Members are working from home. We use TeamGantt for several projects but the Newsletter Content Calendar is the one that I use regularly with student interns.
- Allows tasks and timelines to be assigned.
- VERY easy to learn and use.
- Easy to administer and manage in terms of creating users and assigning them to projects.
- Would love to see the ability to capture a high level timeline of tasks for a particular timeframe to present in a Slides presentation.
- TeamGantt allowed us to move from a model of in-person collaboration to a model of remote collaboration - A+ from me.
Do you think TeamGantt delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamGantt's feature set?
Did TeamGantt live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamGantt go as expected?
Would you buy TeamGantt again?
TeamGantt is wonderful for organizing long and short term projects that have lots of tasks and or people involved. I love that it's "in the cloud" so I can manage no matter where I am or what device I'm using. There is a mobile app that is quite easy to use and sized nicely for people who have trouble reading small/fine print. I find it to be a well-suited tool for ongoing projects where the tasks change weekly - I use it for my newsletter planning. You can assign and label tasks which is super convenient for me and my Team. All through the week we are making changes and suggestions in TeamGantt and as we get closer to publication day we mark the stories and objects as done so we know we will finish everything before our deadline.