High Value and Very Effectivehttps://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified6.9711012018-08-01T22:47:34.320Z
August 01, 2018
High Value and Very Effective
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
After a small test, we implemented a staggered roll-out over a month in 2016. Even recruitment uses it. Great flexibility to add conference call tracking later and improve reliability steadily. Virtually no downtime in the last 12 months, and great Sugar integration. Lowers downtime, and aids in the identification of miscues in new reps; has introduced some truly invaluable KPIs to us.
- Accurate Number identification across CRM and web
- Customizing Call Dispositions
- Intuitive historical tracking
- "Gamification" of reporting in a team environment adds a nice reward and competition system.
- Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
- It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
- Increased outbound productivity - more calls = good.
- Earlier catching of mistakes through sophisticated tracking cuts down on turnover.
This was a cheaper alternative that we looked at originally and decided that we were going to pass. I can't say a TON about it but the gamification and the streamlined UI of the main reports page definitely aided our decision to use tenfold instead. We're paying a little more for Tenfold, but again, we really think it's worth it and ceased looking for alternatives to this day.
In scenarios with dynamic outbound workloads of 40-250+ calls per days and a variety of sales stages and follow-up schedules, tenfold seems quite well suited. The only scenarios without much value within tenfold would be in non-CRM applications, or with low call volumes or more internal coordination outside of sales environments.