Overall Satisfaction with Teramind
A employee productivity dream in the covid age. We implemented Teramind for our company in March as the office went remote and have loved every second of it. Easy to implement, though a bit of a learning curve as you discover all of the potential in the features. It's helped us not only monitor our users but actually improve their remote productivity. As we implement new software, systems, and rules, we're able to see in real time how much our employee workload, productivity, usage, etc. goes up or down. It's given us a lot of leverage from a management and operations standpoint during this strange time.
- User Productivity--Can see in real time how systems and rules management implements effect employees work.
- Activity Trends--You can see what types of programs, trends or content effect users.
- Motivation--Users have access to their productivity dashboards and metrics compared against other users, and it can increase motivation through friendly competition.
- Too many features--Teramind just has so much you can do it is overwhelming at first. There are a lot of times I'm only using 10% of it's capabilities.
- Increased productivity
- Lowered overhead cost
- Convinced us to stay remote post COVID
Their free trial process was just so easy to start using and implementing with no help or major setup. It just made too much sense to not stick with.
Very easy to use--as all pieces of software, you get out what you put in. Even with just the base features, which can be implemented within an hour, you'll be able to get great value from this software.
They've got live chat support right on their dashboard, which usually responds within minutes.
Do you think Teramind delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Teramind's feature set?
Did Teramind live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Teramind go as expected?
Would you buy Teramind again?