Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
We use Scribe to replicate from CRM (Dynamics) to a customer-facing SQL backend. This allows us to expose tables as needed for customer reporting without having any impact on our production environment.
- Set it and forget it mentality for constant replication
- Warnings of system interruptions or other issues quickly identify problems
- Modifying solution on the fly easy via dashboard
- A couple lingering support issues not resolved after months, have stopped trying and now "live with it"
- Not much else; when it works, works fine. Sometimes variable speed in synchronizing is frustrating but usually doesn't last and not worth engaging
- We've been able to remove customer reports and how to present the data from our needs list
- When there are errors I haven't gotten to the bottom with support so it does leave my dataset a couple records off kilter. It's not optimal.
Have not used any other tools, been happy with Scribe since launch.
I felt it was easy enough to understand for my needs out of the box that additional training wasn't required. I defined my source, destination, and rules and I was off. After the first test-to-sync worked fine, I knew I was getting data, and initial tests were successful. Very few issues since.
I haven't done integration back in but speaking from replication, it's perfect for our needs and removes the need to develop our own ETL tool.