Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Mashery
We currently use TIBCO Mashery as our customer API platform to provide access to our API and meter their traffic. The Mashery platform provides an easy way to grant our customer access, but also protect our services as well. It is used across our organization and for all of our customers.
- Easy to onboard customers.
- Proper usage analytics.
- Simple process to customize and deploy a landing page.
- More granular API logs. The logs provided today are hard to follow when calls cannot be filtered by keys.
- There is no way to set an automatic block of keys which hit a certain limit.
- Mashery has allowed us to focus on selling our API services to potential customers without the need to manually monitor services such as when a customer runs over the limit they have subscribed to.
None as of today.
Mashery is well suited to onboard and provide a platform for users to use, say, a company's API. It may be less appropriate for companies looking to provide an API platform while also wanting very granular control (down to specific keys or calls).