Overall Satisfaction with TimeClock Plus
We use TimeClock Plus to track employee time and attendance through the entire organization by implementing a time clock on every user's desktop computer. Employees clock in and clock out by double clicking the icon, entering their id number, and clicking on the corresponding action. Our accounting department used to have to rely on hand-written time sheets to track employee hours.
- Deployment via GPO makes installation a breeze
- They have an excellent Technical Support team in the rare event of things not working as expected
- It works within your web browser, making zero impact on your system resources
- Their physical time clocks are quite expensive.
- Setting up the smartphone app is a bit clunky.
- Company branding would be a nice feature to have.
- Payroll processing is more efficient.
- Employees are more accountable for their time worked.
- Wasp time
We chose TimeClock Plus for the lower initial investment. Licensing for Wasp was more costly, and we didn't have to purchase physical time clocks like we would have with Wasp time and avoided running network cable to support the new infrastructure. The TimeClock Plus console had a better look and feel than the Wasp Time software.
TimeClock Plus is well suited for small, medium, and large companies. The web interface is easy to use and very self-explanatory, even for novice computer users. Employees are able to view their hours, their last time punch, request time off, and view messages from HR within the browser shortcut. I haven't found any scenarios where it would be inappropriate to use.