Overall Satisfaction with TouchBistro
I use TouchBistro in our craft brewery’s tasting room. It is our POS system, time clock, finished product inventory manager, and metrics aggregator. TouchBistro provides a reliable, fast, and easy interface to process payments at our bar-- cash or credit cards. We can also easily create and manage tabs. Due to the portable nature of this POS, we can also take customers' orders at their tables.
- Very fast transaction times; I do not need to wait for the credit slip printer to respond, it is almost instantaneous.
- I can add, delete, or modify menu items on the fly and in real time in literally a handful of seconds.
- TouchBistro provides an intuitive and easy way to check my tasting room’s metrics in real time from anywhere on the globe.
- My employees are able to access a customized menu of item modifiers and discounts very quickly and easily.
- There needs to be a way to stop TouchBistro from printing a customer copy every credit card transaction. Nobody wants this copy and I’m using double the amount of thermal paper
- The ROI is fantastic. Before TouchBistro we used a cash register with a paper tape and stand-alone credit terminal. Average transaction times were around 30-45 seconds. A long awkward time for a customer to stand and wait.
- Because of the ability to almost instantly bring up the day/week/month’s metrics, I can plan and accurately schedule labor to accommodate the ebbs and flows of customers.
TouchBistro beat them all with its intuitive interface, ease of use, and economical costs.