Touch Bistro Review
November 06, 2019
Touch Bistro Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TouchBistro
I own a small deli/cafe. We use Touch Bistro for our ordering process. We have one system, which is run on an iPad and used by all our employees. Before we implemented Touch Bistro, we used the old fashioned method of paper and pen. This was an unreliable method due to inconsistencies in the way the order was written. Touch Bistro took care of that problem while also giving us the ability to track orders and inventory.
- The best thing about Touch Bistro is how user friendly it is! Works just like an iPhone. My younger employees hardly need any training on it.
- Touch Bistro is very easy to set up and to maintain on a daily basis. Putting in my specific products and ingredients was simple. Adding modifiers, pricing and descriptions was simple enough. We have specials that change daily and updating the system in the morning is fast and easy.
- Employees can clock in and out with Touch Bistro. Inventory can be tracked and updated.
- Running reports is important in my business. Touch Bistro allows me to easily track my sales, for any period of time. I can easily find the numbers I need to pay my sales tax or do payroll. With just a few clicks I can compare my sales from month to month or year to year.
- One of my biggest (and only) issues with Touch Bistro is that it doesn’t integrate well with the credit card processing systems we use. Currently, we use Square and while the two systems do communicate, there are some instances, such as paying with gift cards, that take a few extra steps, which can be a pain when you have a long line of customers!
- Because my credit card processing is separate from Touch Bistro there are a few things that are hard to track. Square does a great job of marketing and tracking the marketing, but it’s not accurate for me due to the fact that I use Touch Bistro as a POS and not Square.
- I’d love for Touch Bistro to offer more marketing techniques that are easy to use.
- The consistency of ordering with Touch Bistro has aged me money! From the customer to the person who takes the order to the person who makes the order and then back to the customer we have less room for error with Touch Bistro.
- It can be slow during large volume times, especially if a lot of my customers are laying with credit cards or gift cards.
First of all, I hardly ever need support for Touch Bistro, that’s how well it works. In the very instances over the years where I did need to call, customer support was easily accessible and fast and accurate with their responses.
Do you think TouchBistro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TouchBistro's feature set?
Did TouchBistro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TouchBistro go as expected?
Would you buy TouchBistro again?