March 24, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TouchBistro
We have 3 sever iPad to place orders, we do online ordering as well. We also use them for the government QSR codes mourn debit machines are synced with the iPads we also offer touch bistro gift cards.
- Places orders quickly
- Easy to change layouts for seating
- Screen display choices
- Search button
- Online ordering can not be added on to once the customer arrives, can’t edit or change anything once placed
- Slow speed to place next order, and syncing with debit machines
- Frustrating that screen needs to be closed until payment goes through, hard in a very busy restaurant
- New updates always cause glitches in the system. The last update I now have drinks printing to my kitchen that never did before.
- Admin and servers not being able to do printouts
- Discounts not displaying on day printouts
- To be able to carry them around
- No more slamming the kitchen with bills
- Syncing with debit machines
- Screen display choices great for senior staff that can’t see so well
Do you think TouchBistro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TouchBistro's feature set?
Did TouchBistro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TouchBistro go as expected?
Would you buy TouchBistro again?
Nice to be able to place orders right at the table, a bit slow to send to the kitchen when super busy. Online ordering definitely needs some work, customers can’t add a pie when they pick up we need to do a separate bill. Nothing perfect but it’s a lot better than stationary Micros tills. Customers love seeing work and seeing how efficient we can be with them.