Overall Satisfaction with TrackMaven
We are using TrackMaven to track the performance of our own digital assets at the league level, while also tracking the performance of assets from our teams and competitors. It is a tremendous tool for us because it allows us to track so many brands in one place, where we can get great insight into how our content is performing in our relative, social ecosystem.
- Metrics exports: The exports are available in a number of formats and can export data on a daily, weekly, or mothly basis over a large time period, which is critical for us.
- Metrics visualizer tool: The graphs are great for tracking multiple metrics across multiple brands all in one place
- Engagement tracking in a clean newsfeed: Again, the ability to see where our content stands among our competitors in a newsfeed like format is great. After sorting by engagement, we can easily digest the best social content out there in a given time range.
- Because of the sheer amount of data that it pulls - and the constantly changing APIs - there are minor issues from time to time with certain feeds being pulled into the data stream. However, any time I have had an issue, the TrackMaven team has been SUPER helpful, efficient and timely in fixing any issue.
- Has enhanced our metrics reports, and has made them more comprehensive.
- Has vastly cut down the time it takes to aggregate metrics reports across multiple platforms.
Do you need to track metrics competitively across a vast number of brands? If yes, that is where you can really leverage the most benefit out of the tool. TrackMaven is optimal for big brands and companies that have a ton of assets across a number of different platforms. It aggregates all of the key metrics in one place.