Reviews (1-14 of 14)
- Efficient - All social platforms within a single login.
- Dashboards - New dashboards that are easy to navigate & customize.
- Content Feed - Customized feed that can present posts from competitive brands.
- For our current needs, TrackMaven performs well with everything being fairly easy to use. I would suggest that you reach out to their support team to have someone walk you through the product.
- Competitive Intelligence - see precisely what your competitors are posting and sort by time and/or impact
- Funnel Analysis (Beta as of April 2017) - track your organic and paid social efforts to see which content creates leads
- Comprehensive Overview of Social Channels - track growth and engagement of all social channels in one screenshot, and in comparison to your closest competitors
- Personalized Analytics - each user can set up their own reports and dashboards and/or they can be shared across the organization, chart your own KPIs with a click of a button
- Top Notch UX & Support - drag and drop features for report building and dashboard creation, responsive support team
- Content Feed - functionality rests with third party integration, would like to see this data updated more often
- ROI Calculations - would love to be able to input metrics for ROI and see it calculated across KPI charts and Funnel Analysis
- Software Integrations - would love to see a TrackMaven app integration with Hootsuite, our SMMS system, in order to create truly comprehensive and granular analytical reports on social media efforts across all verticals
- Reports. Build is easy and they look terrific in presentations.
- Ease. It's REALLY easy for anyone to use.
- Looking at your competitors. Being able to look at our share of voice vs. our competitors is really great.
- Inclusion of paid analysis (which I understand is about to happen).
- It gives you a macro and micro view of your digital presence.
- Their staff insights add valuable "human" analysis to complement the platform.
- They respond to questions and feedback with a quickness.
- There is still some meat on the bone in terms of connecting its users as a community. They're off to a great start, but this will take some time.
- Social performance: you can find out just how well each specific post did. I like to use it to find out what was the best performing post on every platform on a weekly basis.
- Metrics: You pull a variety of metrics that you wouldn't be able to do as easily within the social platforms themselves. It's not clunky or cumbersome at all and TrackMaven gives you the option to export it into charts that are easy to share with your management team.
- Competitive benchmarking: Their "average interactions per post normalized across 1000 fans" helps you figure out exactly how well you are doing compared to other brand social pages.
- Press coverage is hard to pull as easily as the social coverage.
- I wish there was a way to determine influencers / who's talking about you.
- Ease of use - Really easy to understand UI
- Collects all the data. I've used similar tools that only gave you a partial glimpse into my own or my competitor's activities.
- The customer service is top notch!
- The on-boarding materials are a little lackluster. This could be tightened up.
- Sharing graphs between company users is something that needs to happen.
- Tagging and filtering features in the real time activity feed
- Customizable email alerts when our content or the content of others go viral.
- Visualizer provides a bar, line or area graph that can easily be exported as a CSV, JPG, PDF or SVG.
- Overall the count is great, but there are some times that it's off by a small percentage. Brought it up to their support and dev teams and they are on it!
- TrackMaven captures a slew of social media metrics and aggregates them in a single place. I still spend some time using native, platform-specific analytics software (e.g., analytics.twitter.com), but much less than I used to. For the most part, TrackMaven collects all the data I need -- every post, every share, every new follower, on every platform -- and feeds it into a single analytics tool.
- TrackMaven makes it easy to turn data into insights. A lot of that happens automatically: rather than just telling you how many times your followers interacted with a particular LinkedIn post, for example, TrackMaven will also tell you that it performed 3.6x better than average. With a few clicks, you can see how it stacked up to everything else you posted in a given time period (on that platform or others), or benchmark it (in absolute or relative terms) against other properties you track. We're especially fond of TrackMaven's visualizer tool, which is an intuitive way to measure metrics over time and tease out correlations between them.
- TrackMaven's team is simply the best. Whether we're having a quarterly review meeting or chatting over Gmail, TrackMaven has always gone the extra mile to make sure we're getting the most out of their software. Always available, helpful, and fun to work with.
- For the foreseeable future. TrackMaven is focused on measuring social sharing. We wish it also captured information about pageviews and monthly unique visitors -- the kind of data that lives inside Google Analytics -- or integrated it through an API. It would be exceptionally helpful not just to have all those metrics in one place, but also to easily measure correlations between them.
- Metrics exports: The exports are available in a number of formats and can export data on a daily, weekly, or mothly basis over a large time period, which is critical for us.
- Metrics visualizer tool: The graphs are great for tracking multiple metrics across multiple brands all in one place
- Engagement tracking in a clean newsfeed: Again, the ability to see where our content stands among our competitors in a newsfeed like format is great. After sorting by engagement, we can easily digest the best social content out there in a given time range.
- Because of the sheer amount of data that it pulls - and the constantly changing APIs - there are minor issues from time to time with certain feeds being pulled into the data stream. However, any time I have had an issue, the TrackMaven team has been SUPER helpful, efficient and timely in fixing any issue.
- Customer service is excellent. Knowledgeable, willing to take the time and train in person if you are near their offices, and willing to go the extra mile.
- User friendly interface.
- Track Maven stays on top of trends happening in the social media industry and offers this additional insight to clients.
- So far we don't have improvement suggestions yet. WE have a new team and have not been using them too long.
As a manager overseeing the users, before you purchase TrackMaven, I would make sure you have a social media manager in place who can use it daily and get the most out of it. Like everything else it takes daily care -- listening and leveraging the tools and insights provided. Make it really work for you.
- Organizes the information and data that you need in a very intuitive way
- Greatly increases the efficiency of your time-spent re: Social Media
- Allows for A/B testing in a unique and novel way - including not only solo posts but also response/reaction posts
- Largest data set that I have seen in a similar software package
- TrackMaven delivers an Impact Score that measures the response to a given post. It would be useful if this Impact Score was scaled to match my interest in a company. For example, a possible client responding to a competitor's tweet is more important than a generic company responding.
- Captures engagements of specific posts.
- The interface is visually friendly and seemed easy to use to filter out things you don't want to see.
- The representatives who helped when there were any errors, were very accommodating and helped right away.
- The graph tool needs improvement to make it easier to visually look at the progression between brands, it just seemed really busy at times when you pulled several brands.
- I had issues with exporting data because of the browser I was using which was sometimes frustrating when I needed to pull certain things on a deadline.
TrackMaven Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, marketers report on their results for two reasons: to prove their value, and to improve their results. Additionally, the vendor says TrackMaven is the only marketing analytics platform that gives marketers the ability to do both across all of their digital channels.
TrackMaven’s marketing analytics platform integrates with all the tools marketers are already using to measure their performance — including social networks, web analytics providers, and all major advertising, marketing automation, and CRM platforms — so it’s clear to see what works and what doesn’t in one centralized view.
TrackMaven can also show where its customers are winning and losing in their industry by tracking their results against competitors, peers, and influencers. Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing on over 20 digital channels.
TrackMaven Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
TrackMaven Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TrackMaven Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|