Overall Satisfaction with TweetDeck
It is being used mostly by me, as I am solely in charge of all marketing and social media communication. However, some of our sales reps do utilize TweetDeck when sending out their own tweets. I use TweetDeck in conjunction with Pardot.
- Organization. It's easy to see your feed and manage it directly within TweetDeck. It does this better than any of the Twitter applications I have used before.
- Customization. It's very user-specific in that you can customize the look & feel of your feed better than any other application out there. I like that you can set alerts for different things, search for specific content and sort by users or mentions of users.
- Visibility. Along with organization, it allows you to get a better idea of what is happening within your feed whereas when you follow a large group of people, things tend to get lost in other applications.
- I've had some people at the office try it for the first time and get intimidated by the amount of content it provides. I think training on it or a "how-to" could provide some insight that is currently missing for some.
- Additional metric & tracking information. It would be nice to view metrics like total clicks or views within TweetDeck. Right now, I'm using our marketing automation system to send tweets and TweetDeck to monitor our feed. I would like to do it all within TweetDeck if possible.
- Not sure it has impacted our overall business objectives much as of now. We have a small social media following that I've been trying to grow with little to no avail.
- It has made my job easier when it comes to managing our Twitter feed so it has increased efficiency in that regard.
It's a great application that mostly works for what we need it to do but I do have to use it in conjunction with our marketing automation system.
I definitely recommend it for people or businesses that manage a large social media following. It makes it easier to manage your feed and to monitor information. However, there are some metrics information that I seem to only be able to get through our marketing automation system.. Like keeping a repository of our redirect links, number of clicks on a certain link, etc. It would be nice if TD had more of that available.