Overall Satisfaction with Verint Workforce Management
Verint [Workforce Management] is like the backbone of the company, without this you won't be able to start your day, what tasks you need [to] accomplish, [as well as] those meetings and coaching that need to be done daily and weekly. The calendar itself is already a big help because you can see the schedules assigned to our team just a few clicks away. You can even monitor their real-time adherence and how efficient they are when it comes to [working] which lead to knowing what are their opportunities [are] too.
- Real-time adherence monitoring
- Schedule plotting and movements
- Additional and on set schedule movements
- Leaves and time off filing
- There were times that the filter options you've already selected reset when you are changing other filters after and you have to reselect them again.
- The reporting details under [the] agents status report can be better like adding another filter buttons to filter each report per agent in 1 team instead of reading it all together [on] one page and the next page and so on.
- I was hoping to see the average handle time of the agents too like, daily, weekly and monthly but it looks like there is no option?
- Improved efficiency goals
- Improved productivity
- Improved service goals
- Improved revenue goals
Do you think Verint Workforce Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Verint Workforce Management's feature set?
Did Verint Workforce Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Verint Workforce Management go as expected?
Would you buy Verint Workforce Management again?
This gives us [a] solid plan when it comes to the forecasted volume of calls we are getting, [which] follows possible revenue increase and movements and changes of schedule for our agents. In the retail business, most of our clients preferred smooth and fast transactions while they are calling, chatting, or emailing us. With Verint [Workforce Management], you can monitor how efficient the agents are when it comes to assisting our customers and we can help other employees to grow because [of] the numbers and the data that Verint [Workforce Management] provides. Without this, we can't accumulate a reliable report that is really helping us to build our action plan for the next month, quarter, and year.
We haven't really tried the mobile app yet but [the] desktop is very effective too especially now that we are all working from home.
I'd say pretty much everything you need is already in Verint [Workforce Management] when it comes to workforce management. The real-time adherence report is something you can rely on especially those days that the [queue] is busy and you need to find the appropriate schedule for the agents. You can also anticipate the volume of calls you might be getting in the next few weeks and you can plan ahead [to] set expectations for everyone.