The Best Tool for Enhancing Customer Experience Data!
June 14, 2022

The Best Tool for Enhancing Customer Experience Data!

Natalie Linton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Verint Workforce Management

I primarily use Verint Workforce Management to monitor and analyze the customer experience. My role is to provide insights and data centering around the Voice of the Customer. Right now, we use Speech Analytics and Text Analytics, but we are looking to evolve to a more holistic view of the customer experience. I provide primary call drivers and customer sentiment, along with insights as to what are areas of opportunity to make the customer experience more efficient and more seamless. Speech Analytics has been the primary tool I use for these analyses and it has proven to be extremely impactful for our many lines of businesses. We are still building up Text Analytics, but I am excited to enhance my insights even further with that tool.
  • Reliable and consistent tool for unsolicited feedback
  • Enables understanding behind customer sentiment and emotion
  • Provides consistent data to monitor the performance of our contact centers and products
  • Transcription accuracy (we are hoping to upgrade to 15.2 soon)
  • Root cause analysis
  • Context tab in Speech Analytics
  • We have reduced call volume significantly after discovering incorrectly routed calls.
  • We have made the customer experience more efficient based on our insights.
  • We have discovered new issues with products before the team knew about them due to our work in Speech.
I haven't used or evaluated other products.

Do you think Verint Workforce Management delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Verint Workforce Management's feature set?

Did Verint Workforce Management live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Verint Workforce Management go as expected?

Would you buy Verint Workforce Management again?

I don't use Verint Workforce Management for these objectives.
I haven't utilized the mobile application (yet).
Verint Workforce Management has been extremely well suited to answer questions around call reasons, customer sentiment, and areas of improvement. We have been able to provide in-depth analysis, not only providing what is listed above but also drilling down further to understand what exactly is driving the call drivers. We are able to answer detailed questions, such as "what area of the website is confusing them?", "what part of the password reset process is malfunctioning?", etc. Being able to include call clips also proves to be really powerful for our stakeholders. I primarily only work on projects where we utilize Verint Workforce Management, so I can't provide many scenarios where it is less appropriate.