- Vertical Response model of charging is better for our use case. We only send out emails once a year and are not interested in regular mailings.
- Integration with Salesforce.com make usage easier
- Easy to set up templates.
- It would be good if we could actually send attachments in the email that gets sent out, rather than rely on a link.
- The email tracking of how many people actually clicked on links and opened the email was an eye opener. This brought the realization that we were spending too much on design of the links associated with the email. Not worth spending that much when the click through was so low.
For a company that only send emails occasionaly then selecting a product like Vertical Response is ideal. You only purchase credits at the time you want to send the email. If you use Salesforce.com then integrating Vertical Respose is a must. Tracking the data of how many recipients opened and clicked on links in the email was a real eye opener. This changed the whole though process about the types of emails that we send.