It is refreshing to know that what we were offered by Vibe HCM has met and in some cases exceeded our expectations.
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Self Service
- Total Rewards Statements
- Annual Compensation
Overall Satisfaction with Vibe HCM
- Vibe HCM allows our affiliate banks to remain flexible and to have customizable workflows for newly hired individuals, transferred employees, and people leaving the corporation. This freedom enables Zions Bancorporation to let each affiliate operate autonomously.
- The Vibe HCM product is supported by an outstanding customer service team. They are responsive to issues and consistently provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Support and collaboration when implementing new products for employee self-service and manager self-service modules has made the transition process seamless and easy.
- They have shown the ability to be flexible with constant regulatory changes we are required to implement
- A recent system patch was implemented which caused some workflows to fail. In the future, I would like to be notified before patches are executed so that I can actively monitor the workflows. We were able to address this directly with the support Team and they were responsive to our request.
- Vibe HCM has been providing Zions Bancorporation with range of tools that fully encompass all areas of HR Operations. We have found that these tools have made our business process more efficient.
At the time we were comparing competitors we found ourselves contentiously being attracted to their
unified system. It is refreshing to know
that what we were offered by Vibe HCM has
met and in some cases exceeded our expectations.
At the time of the selection process we were attracted to the prospect of going to paperless environment for almost all of our HR transactions. Questions we considered were:
1. Does this interface with our current HRIS system?
2. Flexibility with upgrade and new releases.
3. Do they offer comprehensive Self Service and Management Tools?
4. Is the implementation and support cost effective?