Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- It is easy to use.
- It provides a self-service portal for employees to access information when they need it.
- It has streamlined the applicant tracking and hiring process.
- It has robust reporting tools.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It requires training to be able to know how to use the software.
- It has a low learning curve.
- The product and the hosting are rock solid. Security is impeccable, which is very important to us in our heavily regulated industry.
- The product and customer support is truely world class and second to none. I've worked with many solution vendors and this one really sets the bar for support!
- Development and implementation are fast and flawless!
- We consider our Vibe HCM partners as an extension of our company!
- This vendor is very progressive and continually adding functionality. We are a stodgy and slow to change organizaion. We can't keep up with them.
- I can't think of a single weakness!
- The product allows your personality as a company to shine through. To me this is pretty rare and so important for us as an organization. If we are truly building a social/communication platform we want something that feels like WE are speaking to our employees (our branding, our voice, our site). We also wanted to build a platform that looks and feels like other social media platforms on the web and not like a dressed up company intranet.
- Partnership. Vibe HCM and the team that supports the product are amazing to work with. They not only help you configure the product to meet your businesses needs but they come to the table and brainstorm with you so that you truly are building something amazing and impactful.
- Great user interface that is very intuitive and behaves the way most employees are used to interacting with the web and finding information.
- With the pace of social media and mobile deployment there is always the drive to have more functionality quicker.
Communications, WF Communities, Preboarding/Onboarding, Compensation,
Org/Talent Charts, reporting, some elements of ESS and MSS (more on the way in 2015). We are in the process of rolling out Preboarding/Onboarding to all regions (half are complete) and will begin working on additional module development in 2015.
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Flexible and customizable
- Amazing support/development teams
- Highly customizable security/permissions set-up so that every employee's experience can be tailored to them (if applicable)
- Any areas of opportunity are discussed and addressed. They are incredibly open to suggestions and have an overall attitude of continuous improvement. No possibility goes unexplored.
- Vibe HCM allows our affiliate banks to remain flexible and to have customizable workflows for newly hired individuals, transferred employees, and people leaving the corporation. This freedom enables Zions Bancorporation to let each affiliate operate autonomously.
- The Vibe HCM product is supported by an outstanding customer service team. They are responsive to issues and consistently provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Support and collaboration when implementing new products for employee self-service and manager self-service modules has made the transition process seamless and easy.
- They have shown the ability to be flexible with constant regulatory changes we are required to implement
- A recent system patch was implemented which caused some workflows to fail. In the future, I would like to be notified before patches are executed so that I can actively monitor the workflows. We were able to address this directly with the support Team and they were responsive to our request.
At the time of the selection process we were attracted to the prospect of going to paperless environment for almost all of our HR transactions. Questions we considered were:
1. Does this interface with our current HRIS system?
2. Flexibility with upgrade and new releases.
3. Do they offer comprehensive Self Service and Management Tools?
4. Is the implementation and support cost effective?
- Vibe HCM is highly configurable. That flexibility is extremely useful.
- The portal pages create a friendly user experience that aids in adoption.
- Vibe takes action on change requests and enhancements quickly.
- The number of employee self-service options allow for easy colleague use.
- The email notifications could be more clear, and more easily modified.
- Fosters Engagement
- Drives Efficiency
- Easy to Use
- Virtual Meetings
- Keep the new features coming
- Tracking of what people are viewing
- Better layout options.
- Understanding what is customizable and what is standard.
- Uploading of documents and formatting.
- Connect People
- Enable engaging content
- Ease of administration
- Integration/connection to other HR systems
Vibe HCM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Vibe HCM?
Vibe HCM Screenshots
Vibe HCM Video
Vibe HCM Integrations
Vibe HCM Competitors
Vibe HCM Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Vibe HCM Suite||Per User per Month|
|Vibe HCM ERP Connector|
|Vibe HCM Payroll Connector|
|Vibe Social Intranet|
We offer our products as a comprehensive suite, or on a modular basis as our clients' needs, priorities and budgets dictate. Our clients do not need to do a full "rip and replace" of current systems that are working to deploy Vibe HCM. We can seamlessly integrate with existing technologies, providing a highly engaging "one-stop-shop" / unification platform.
Vibe HCM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||90%|
Vibe HCM Support Options
Vibe HCM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Global solution.|
|Supported Languages:||Multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, many others.|