Overall Satisfaction with Visier
Visier is currently being used by our HRIS and Data Analytics teams to provide the business with insights that support business decisions. We have started to deliver targeted content and system access to departments within HR and to select business partners throughout the organization. Internally to HR, we use Visier to easily consolidate and cross-reference data that exists in multiple locations. Visier has driven efficiency in this process and provides a set of unique perspectives to explore in our analytics. Data insights that used to take days now take minutes. The business has used Visier to understand the flow of employees through their division/department and analyze how that relates to KPIs such as performance and risk management.
- Consolidates data from various sources and makes connections between data seamless
- Provides key business questions with data-driven visuals to support business decisions
- The Visier team redefines customer service. Our implementation from start to production was nearly seamless.
- Visier puts accurate and easy to follow data visualizations in the hands of individuals that struggle with analytics and math.
- Support for Android would be a bonus.
- More customization on exports (page breaks, colors, expanding tables...)
- Visier has helped to reframe business problems. One of our business partners was convinced that they had a retirement problem. Through Visier, we were able to prove that the retirement profile was less prominent compared to the rest of the organization. We were able to refocus on the flow of people through the division and how they have some key positions that require a backup plan due to specialized knowledge and scarcity of skills in the marketplace. This is just one of MANY examples.
Our company started with a shotgun approach and I personally evaluated over 20 different vendors. The first thing I noticed about Visier is their responsiveness and curiosity. They asked smart questions that spoke to what our company was trying to achieve. The vendor relationship is not a one-and-done and the culture of the Visier company and team was an excellent fit with our own culture. For the product demo, our business requirements were purposely vague to elicit conversation. Visier was the only company that reached out to dig into our business environment needs and identified where data conversations are uncomfortable with our culture. Our data environment is going through a major overhaul, so flexibility was paramount. The way that Visier collects and manages data works exceptionally well with our changing environment. Lastly, the Visier tool was head and shoulders above the competition. Their predictive analytics don't rely on simple linear regression, the visualizations are prebuilt and customizable and the application works for all levels of the business, with no analytical acumen required.
I love that Visier's home page leads with "People Analytics for Business People". Visier removes barriers to analytics for all professionals. You don't need to learn languages such as R or Python, visualization applications like Qlik or Tableau, or even dig into some of the more complex formulas in MS Excel to gain data insights. Visier lays out the relevant business questions and provides visual answers that are easy to interpret and consume at all levels of the organization. As an analyst, this gives me more time to consult with the business, spending way less time on data extraction and manipulation.