Couldn't be more pleased, unless you add chocolate.
Amy Love | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 16, 2019

Couldn't be more pleased, unless you add chocolate.

Overall Satisfaction with Vista by Viewpoint

We use it for payroll time entry and keeping hours worked matched up with job numbers and pay rates. Also use it to monitor fuel type used and for which piece of equipment or vehicle. For meter entries to keep up with when maintenance is due on equipment/vehicles. Since we use it with the cloud it addresses all sorts of business issues such as things getting turned in on time and not getting lost.
  • Time management for the foreman. They enter who is on job and what time. All on their iPad and we upload. It saves everyone time and its correct every time.
  • Receipts can be sent via phone or iPad and we can upload them to the system and attach them to their PO with no issues and makes it so easy to track and keep the budget under control not to mention hold everyone accountable for their spending.
  • Surveys and updated info requests can be emailed out, completed and returned via the cloud. Makes updates so much easier.
  • My only complaint and its nothing big. When entering vendor invoices it automatically goes to the invoice date which is the second line instead of defaulting to the first line (G/L date) so while entering invoices its not as smooth because I am backing up one with every invoice entry. Again not a big deal.
  • I really don't dislike anything about it. At times it can be a little slow which could be our server and not the system. There have been times when I have entered faster than it could upload and it causes me some errors. More of an issue of my impatience than anything else
  • Trying to get the correct report, or get a report that fits my needs can be a little trying at time.
  • It has made everything on corporate end so much easier. all the information just flows together.
I have been on it for 3 years and for what we do here....It is a perfect fit. I have to say I love it.

Vista by Viewpoint Feature Ratings