Overall Satisfaction with Visual Studio Test Professional
We use Microsoft products like Visual Studio and SQL Server at work. Our software development team uses a Microsoft Visual Studio Test product. We have previously tested software projects developed in Visual Studio with the Selenium product tool. Later, we started using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional. We created our testing processes with the help of the Visual Studio Test tool. We manage all test scenarios of our software projects through this tool.
- Test scenarios in the SDLC process can be easily applied to the Visual Studio Test tool.
- It works compatible with Microsoft Windows Server and database.
- The debug screen of the Visual Studio Test product is quite successful. It allows you to quickly access the details of the error received.
- The user community of the Visual Studio Test product is weak. For instant problems with this product, it is necessary to quickly reach the source of the error.
- Licence fees need to be more reasonable. License prices need to be reduced so that they can easily compete with free testing tools.
- The process of developing testing processes is quite convenient. Compatibility with Microsoft products makes it easier for us to work.
- The end user interface needs to be more practical and simple. Also, hotkeys need to be more functional.
The reason for choosing this product was because it works compatibly with the Microsoft product family. In addition, the widespread availability of corporate Technical Support Services also allows you to solve your problems in a shorter time. According to the open source test tool we used earlier, the Visual Studio Test product works with more performance.
I gave this score because it works compatibly with the Microsoft product family. In addition, the widespread availability of corporate technical support was also effective in my choice. But the end-user interface is not very useful and the lack of hotkeys seems to be negative aspects of the Visual Studio Test product.
I think the end user interface is not very useful and the shortcut keys are not enough. But planning and managing test processes is quite simple and fast. It is very useful on the screen used for deployment management. In addition, the positive aspect of the product is that it works in accordance with SDLC and Agile processes.
Do you think Visual Studio Test Professional delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Visual Studio Test Professional's feature set?
Did Visual Studio Test Professional live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Visual Studio Test Professional go as expected?
Would you buy Visual Studio Test Professional again?
The Visual Studio Test product of Agile and SDLC processes works successfully. In the current situation, Agile works successfully in the scenarios recommended by the product for its processes. But in more difficult testing stages, such as regression testing, we can get instant errors.