Overall Satisfaction with VMTurbo Operations Manager
We use VMTurbo Operations Manager in our Global VMware farm, which is used by potentially 55K employees, to ensure we can provide not only the levels of service they expect but to also preempt any issues before they become a problem.
- We love the fact that VMTurbo Operations Manager is a true plug and play appliance. From downloading the software to having it up and running took no more than 30 minutes.
- Clear and concise displaying of critical information which allows easy drill down to really see what is going on.
- VMTurbo has some of the best support people that I have ever dealt with, their knowledge is very evident and they can really deliver the support needed very quickly.
- Sometimes the interface can be a little busy, almost too much information can be displayed which can distract from what you are looking for.
- The analysis of our environment by the VMTurbo Operations Manager has shown that we run our environment very conservatively but equally it's shown we have plenty of spare capacity to be able to respond to both performance spikes and data recovery scenarios.
- We also have evidence based on real world usage, that VMTurbo Operations Manager will help us to reduce costs in the next hardware refresh cycle. We can buy less hardware and use it more efficiently.
We have used Opvizor in the past and there really is no comparison. We've gone from looking at reports based on data that is at least 24 hours old to having a near real-time view of what is happening in the farm and also being able to pro-actively respond to minor issues before they become critical issues.
We find that VMTurbo Operations Manager is a great tool for giving us a top down view of our entire environment and to allow rapid analysis/resolution of issues through automation. When an organisation has a very tightly controlled environment (due to regulatory requirements) then the automation would most likely not be used which would result in the full value of the tool not being used.