Overall Satisfaction with Webex Events (formerly Socio)
We used Webex Events as a virtual platform for an annual conference for attorneys, accountants & mental health professionals. The biggest problem that we needed to address was having an engaging and exciting conference virtually. The video streaming, sponsorship, networking & gamification capabilities addressed these issues and brought our event to life! Webex was the best platform that we could have chosen for this event... and we trialed A LOT. We ultimately decided on Webex due to the user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing interface, multiple ways to monetize sponsorships, and ease of streaming. We are very happy with our choice!
- User-friendly front end interface.
- Incredibly easy to build out the platform on the back-end.
- 11 different ways to monetize sponsorships within the platform itself.
- Endless support during the build-out process.
- The video rooms did have some issues but that was on the user-end.
- Having attendee support during the time of the event (allowing attendees to send in support tickets).
- Sponsorship capabilities.
- Engaging experience for virtual attendees.
- We had more sponsorship applications than usual due to using Webex and the multiple sponsorship capabilities.
- We had more attendance than in previous years due to using Webex since it is so incredibly user-friendly.
- We increased ROI by using Webex over other platforms due to pricing and features.
We have used multiple virtual event platforms in the past, as well as trialed several. We ultimately decided on Webex due to the aesthetics of the website, the incredibly easy build-out process, the 24/5 support, the user-friendly front-end interface, the multiple ways to monetize sponsorships, and ultimately... the price. The value for what you get is incredible compared to other platforms.
Do you think Webex Events (formerly Socio) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events (formerly Socio)'s feature set?
Did Webex Events (formerly Socio) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events (formerly Socio) go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events (formerly Socio) again?
Webex Events is very well suited for virtual, hybrid, or in-person events. Webex events have a place for anything from conferences to trade shows to fundraisers. It has amazing capabilities for registration, lead generation & creating check-in badges with QR codes. The socio-streaming studio is an ideal choice for virtual or hybrid events.