A few of us used the app attending a technology summit to find, interact and align our peers at other companies to promote our respective business offerings.
- better in-conference communications between others
- offers the ability to schedule 1:1 mtgs to advance a topic or conversation
- connecting to others is a huge value.
- I found it extremely annoying when looking for an attendee at a particular listed company, the app did not say who it was/is, so you never know who is going to show up. I like to be prepared, run a background LinkedIn check on them before meeting them. I couldn't do that, because you hide their names - why?
- add a GPS feature, to track people during the event so we can meet with them if we know they are attending a specific seminar, or luncheon or which tasting event they are at
well suited for trade show events, where like-minded individual are from different companies