Overall Satisfaction with WileyPLUS
WileyPlus helps me grade students' work with auto-grading. It gives the students immediate feedback that I could not provide. Wiley Plus provides many tools for my students, such as the etext, videos, flashcards, audio text, and more videos. I really like the Adaptive Assignment, because it helps the students see their weak points.
- Auto-grading- provides immediate feedback to students.
- Adaptive assignment- helps the students see their weak areas.
- Video, videos, and more videos! There are solution walk-through videos, interactive tutorials, and real-world videos.
- Tech support- I get help when I need it, right away!
- In an ideal world, there would be no errors.
- No typos. (especially in the power points)
- They need better error reporting in Adaptive Assignment.
- Auto-graded exercises and problems.
- Great tech support.
- So many resources for the students to use.
- Before Wiley Plus, my students didn't do homework, because it was not possible for me to grade all their work. Now they do it to earn points needed to pass the class.
- Before Adaptive Assignment, my students really struggled with the multiple-choice part of the exam. Now my students have the opportunity to practice a plethora of questions provided to them in Adaptive Assignment. Now the exam grades are much better!
Do you think WileyPLUS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WileyPLUS's feature set?
Did WileyPLUS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WileyPLUS go as expected?
Would you buy WileyPLUS again?
I've used Wiley Plus for many years, and they just keep adding more great tools every year! The tools my students have in their hands provide them with anything they need to learn the content. One of my students said in my end-of-semester review, "You can't help but get an A in this class when you use all that Wiley Plus has to offer!"