Overall Satisfaction with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)
We looked at person "fit" for the organization using a different instrument, but it did not provide us with any information on the overall general intelligence of the individual. It was also a verification for our other tool on the personality side - in some cases providing additional information we did not have. We do not use it as a selection tool but as a way of gathering better information about a candidate pre-employment for all positions in the organization.
- Easy to administer
- Valid, reliable results - Backed by rigorous science
- Great "bang for the buck" - lots of good information in one place!
- It would be helpful to have more interpretive reports; integrate some of the scales if possible - do scores on one scale have implications for scores on another? Is there any relationship between the scales? I enjoy the anchors showing people with high/low scores may demonstrate certain characteristics; additional elaboration/narrative might be helpful.
- Better understanding of the scales and why certain scales matter on some jobs, not others. What does it mean when a score has/does not have bearing on that particular job? Why/Why not?
- Maybe include examples of the types of positions for which the scale scores have meaning beyond the particular job in question. This might help with succession planning and development planning.
- Saved time in the hiring process
- Helped us to know about where there might be issues on the job.
- Provided additional information a personality assessment did not
The WonScore is quicker than the Watson-Glaser, CPI, and some of the other psychological testing is out there. The information provided helps to give a little insight into who the person is, what they need on the job and their capabilities to intellectually grasp the intent and particulars on the position.
Do you think WonScore Pre-Employment Testing delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing's feature set?
Did WonScore Pre-Employment Testing live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WonScore Pre-Employment Testing go as expected?
Would you buy WonScore Pre-Employment Testing again?
Very easy to use. The hardest part is selecting the position that most closely matches the company's job description - especially if the job is something of a hybrid (e.g., marketing, product management, project management may all have some common elements/carry over) making it difficult to find an exact match.
I really never had to use support - maybe only a few times in more than 5 years. Any interaction I had was positive, solutions were immediate, responses were well crafted and easy to follow. The software really is fairly intuitive. Any issues that came up were easy to resolve in a quick, easy, pleasant conversation!
Gave us GREAT information we wouldn't otherwise have had! This assessment is rooted in real research, holds up over time and helps get a picture of a candidate before they actually show up for work. The information in this assessment may help the employer understand what to expect in a given situation. It may also help them to understand where there may be a mismatch or disconnect for an individual in a given job. What great intel to have going into an employment relationship!