The only software tool I would fight the boss to keep!
August 31, 2021

The only software tool I would fight the boss to keep!

Lane Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)

My company uses WonScore Pre-Employment Testing for interviewing applications for sales associate positions. I have used several personality profiles over the last two decades. All of them give good information. None of them give information as valuable through a combination of accuracy and speed. I have used surveys that would return generous results and information but could take several days to receive. The market moves too quickly in my area to suffer these delays.
  • Speed
  • Valuable assessment targeted for my position
  • Very friendly user interface
  • A cold beer tap
  • A turkey pot pie
  • A little red wagon
  • In all seriousness, after trying in earnest, I can't think of anything
  • We have lowered testing-cost dramatically.
  • WonScore Pre-Employment Testing has lowered our cost of training of turnover.
  • It takes very little, if any, training of the administrator of the WonScore to get valuable insights.
I have used Personnel Survey & Research Group tool (PSR), DISC, and Predictive Index (PI). None of them offer the balance of accuracy, valuable insights, and speed to results. The DISC system seems to be a simulation of the Predictive Index. The PI is the closest tool I have used to the value of WonScore. However, the WonScore Pre-Employment Testing gives a MUCH more valuable set of insights.

Do you think WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)'s feature set?

Did WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys) go as expected?

Would you buy WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys) again?

Very friendly and intuitive user interface. it takes a lot of work to make something simple and effective. I have used many different software products over the years. Most products suffer greatly from "design by committee" and "design by non-users." WonScore Pre-Employment Testing shows no evidence of these pitfalls.
I would fight against changes to any other tool.
The only issue I have ever faced was met with great efforts, including multiple calls, to help me discern a particularly low score in one area.
We don't use this survey for ongoing personnel development, only pre-employment. It is particularly well suited to reveal how teachable the applicant is going to be. It's less intimidating than some other products like it.