Overall Satisfaction with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)
We use Wonscore [Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)] as a screening tool. Advertise the position, get tons of resumes, sort them for a first cut. Those who make the first cut then are sent an invitation to participate in the Wonscore [Pre-Employment Testing] assessment. Which we encourage them to complete within 36 hours. When we receive their scores back, we eliminate another set and then interview amongst the survivors. Wonscore [Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)] is an integral part of our hiring process.
- Gives us a Cognitive score. Candidates must be moderate in smarts. Nothing makes up for smarts but smarts isn't all.
- Gives us a sense of their Motivation. Recent applicant for a graphic designer job wasn't motivate by jobs requiring "artistic expression." That raised some eyebrows.
- And allows the candidate to describe what they like and don't like or their Personality. This is important to me as a supervisor. Allows me to consider whether I would be comfortable supervising a confrontational person, for instance.
- The instrument has proven to be very predictive and I've used it for 5 years. For 20 years prior to that, I used the Wonderlic paper-based assessment (cognitive only).
- Very little thoughts on improvement other than a couple of betterments to candidate entry that would make life a little easier. However, no big deal.
- Having some ability to preset some fields would help to avoid repetitive entry.
- Gives us a much better understanding of a candidate's future performance by understanding where they are today.
I migrated with Wonderlic from their paper system to the Wonscore [Pre-Employment Testing (formerly Wonderlic Employee & Customer Surveys)], so I didn't have to do a lot of compare/contrast with other products (not that many on the market all those many years ago).
Do you think WonScore Pre-Employment Testing delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WonScore Pre-Employment Testing's feature set?
Did WonScore Pre-Employment Testing live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WonScore Pre-Employment Testing go as expected?
Would you buy WonScore Pre-Employment Testing again?
Extremely easy to use. I maintain a candidate spreadsheet for backup and entering a new candidate takes only a minute or less. System notifies me when candidate completes assessment as well as when a candidate scores strongly. Seamlessly integrated into my existing candidate procurement method.
Very little support needed after the initial startup. Has help system built in. Can't remember last time I had an issue for which I needed support.