Overall Satisfaction with WooCommerce Subscriptions
I use WooCommerce Subscriptions for my own business and I help clients set up subscription products on their websites as well. Examples of subscriptions my clients and I use are monthly website maintenance and security, subscription-based membership programs, auto-ship products, coaching, retainers, directories, etc.
- Payment plans on higher-end products
- Monthly subscriptions or retainers
- Works well with WooCommerce members
- Perfect of group coaching and masterminds
- Better syncing to ActiveCampaign for renewal reminders
- Make it easier for clients to update their credit cards and have it automatically apply to all subscriptions
- Smoothed out cashflow
- Added additional streams of income
- Gave me another tool to use to help my clients increase their revenue
Do you think WooCommerce Subscriptions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WooCommerce Subscriptions's feature set?
Did WooCommerce Subscriptions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WooCommerce Subscriptions go as expected?
Would you buy WooCommerce Subscriptions again?
WooCommerce Subscriptions is great for people wanting to offer payment plans on higher-ticket products and services. It's excellent for recurring revenue from products such as masterminds, coaching, memberships, retainer offers, etc. I miss that we could buy bundles of licenses at one time to use with clients.