Relaxed workforce inclusion platform
August 25, 2022

Relaxed workforce inclusion platform

Overall Satisfaction with Workvivo

To me, Workvivo is like an 'online cafe' for every member of our organisation to remain in touch and stay informed. It provides a venue for questions and answers, important updates and exchanges of information from a work perspective in an informal manner. The biggest tick box for me is the vast reduction in emails.
  • Offers a 'pinned posts' feature that prevents users from not seeing
  • Dedicated Spaces to reduce the amount of irrelevant information on my activity feed
  • Provides immediate information on colleagues such as Title, location, contact details etc
  • Personal greetings such as birthday or years of employment
  • Provide options of layout to make easier navigation for less 'tech savvy' users
  • Personalisation to individual profile page to make more personable
  • Reaching a large audience at once
  • Maintaining inclusion amongst all
  • Making it feel like a big family even if we haven't met in person!
  • Decreases lots of unnecessary email correspondence
  • Keeps everyone on the same page at the same time
  • Has helped give more insight into what my department actually does
  • Increased engagement with my own department in a very positive way

Do you think Workvivo delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Workvivo's feature set?

Did Workvivo live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Workvivo go as expected?

Would you buy Workvivo again?

For marketing I need to ensure I am sharing posts and crediting the correct member of staff. Often there are many similar names or staff that work in the same location and Workvivo cuts out the task of emailing to seek confirmation, the info is displayed on their profile. Vastly reduces the amount of emails I send or receive as the notifications are immediate and I can offer a 'like' to acknowledge these rather than open Outlook and draft a reply. It is a quick and efficient tool. However, sometimes you don't need to read every engagement on a post so being able to mute these is recommended.