Overall Satisfaction with XhibitSignage
XhibitSignage is being used company-wide to run digital signs on 12 different monitors in our building. We display everything from training videos/information, welcome signs for visitors, birthdays, company announcements, and business metrics. Being able to create HTML and content rich digital signs has reduced emails, physical paper being displayed around the campus, and helped to update our company presence by utilizing another form of technology that creates a great first impression with potential customers! It also allows for greater visibility into company data and metrics when employees can also view business metrics and data at any point by looking up to a screen.
- Creating content-rich digital signage: the abilities of this software are far beyond that I've seen with other options.
- Providing excellent online tutorials and demos - you can also for more help whenever you need it!
- Hardware flexibility: you can run their software from almost any standalone device. We chose Asus ChromeBoxes.
- One major flaw can be the installation of their software on various applications. The documentation they had was good but didn't always work, at least in our case on Google Chromeboxes but they helped to resolve any issues.
- Support case creation to resolution time span occasionally can take longer than we'd like.
- Corporate culture - having digital signs really brings any organization's first impression up a notch.
- Our employees love the personal touch with birthday messages and weather reports on our digital signs!
We actually didn't test very many other signage companies, we really liked Xhibit and the pricing fit our budget for what we needed! We left Rise Vision because the software felt old and clunky and the functionality just wasn't there. We wanted to upgrade, not just pay more money for an added software package on top of something we already we're in love with.
Large organizations can really take advantage of their ability to create playlists, schedules, and zones for digital signs. So if you have a lot of digital content you want to display across many screens it is really well suited. Even small organizations, like us, can really benefit! Their pricing plans are flexible and they're willing to work with you to strike a deal. Whether that means extending a contact out longer than usual or dropping some features you don't necessarily need, their sales team is great.