What is Rise Vision?
Impress your visitors (and your office) with high-quality digital signage!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Rise Vision?
Rise Vision is a cloud-based digital signage solution that helps small to large businesses create, manage, deploy presentations, images, videos or other content for digital signage. Designed for any industry, Rise Vision allows users to create custom schedules and quickly change presentations in playlists running on 1 to 1,000+ displays.
Key features of Rise Vision include a visual editor, easy to personalize Templates, digital menu boards, integrations for weather, social media, and others, a media library, alerts, and more. Organizations can use the media library to upload, store and organize unlimited files and folders for digital signage assets. Additionally, it provides tools to add sub-accounts, manage users and user permissions, view your network status, and be alerted to any problems.
Rise Vision helps over 9,000 organizations manage 1,000s of displays in over 100 countries.
Rise Vision Features
- Supported: Templates designed and optimized for digital signage
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: User roles and permissions
- Supported: Parent and sub-company ability
- Supported: Offline play
- Supported: Display monitoring
Rise Vision Screenshots
Rise Vision Competitors
Rise Vision Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||All countries|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French|
Rise Vision Downloadables
Rise Vision Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Rise Vision's Ups & Downs
- It was easy to upload & remove digital signs to rise vision in order to post them to screens around the school.
- It was easy to organize into folders & rearrange the order of the digital signs in each folder.
- Screens would often have a disconnect with Rise Vision & not display digital signs correctly or at all. This was a grueling process in which we had to walk around the entire campus & see which screens were having this disconnect & then go back to the central computer to reconnect each screen digitally.
- Rise Vision needs a system in which you can set up a date for a sign to come down automatically for times when one needs to come down when no one is around, like a weekend.
- The screens disconnecting with Rise Vision prevented students from knowing about certain events which cost the school some money.
- It was also laborious and time consuming to have to constantly walk around the entire campus and triple check screens to see that they were functioning properly.
- Low cost when comparing features to similar services.
- Easy to use
- High quality pre-built templates
- Runs on a variety of hardware
- Integrates with CAP for alerts
- None so far
- We saved about 70% in licensing costs by switching to Rise Vision from another provider.
- Compatible hardware is low cost.
- IT involvement is minimal.