Overall Satisfaction with Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins
We use the Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin to help easily optimize our WordPress websites for SEO. We install it on all the websites we build, and we encourage all of our SEO clients to install the plugin on their WordPress sites. It makes optimizing metadata, adding nofollow attributes, and making sure your pages are optimized easier.
- Metadata optimization
- Optimizing for social sharing
- Keyword optimization analysis
- Could work better with Divi
- Implementing automated internal linking would be nice
- Easier to export/import from old websites and plugins
- It speeds up simple page optimization
- It gives us easy advice on what else is needed for optimization
- It potentially helps clients get found in search
The only other plugin I've used that's similar is the all-in-one SEO pack, but it wasn't visible in the options above. Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin is different from Moz because it's on your website and will actually make edits to your website, whereas Moz contains external tools that you have to visit on their website as opposed to on your domain.
Do you think Yoast delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Yoast's feature set?
Did Yoast live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Yoast go as expected?
Would you buy Yoast again?
If someone needs to easily optimize their WordPress website for SEO, then I would encourage them to install Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin. If their website is used only for ads or similar, then it might not be necessary. Or, if they're not on WordPress, then this is irrelevant, since it's built for WordPress only.