Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
I use Ziflow to route and manage all of our Marketing department materials for general review and approvals. When our department creates materials that promote the company, we use Ziflow to present to all stakeholders, ensuring the integrity and viability of all projects.
- Ziflow keeps a very good record all decision makers notes and comments.
- Ziflow ensures that I, as well as other members of my team, are made aware of who has approved what with proper notifications.
- Ziflow makes it easy to upload materials for review into its system.
- I would like to see a bit more clarity in its archive system. It is not necessarily straightforward or intuitive.
- I'm not sure if files can be easily deleted.
- The #1 best benefit of Ziflow is the time saved on routing and approving collateral for Marketing. Percentage-wise, I would say that Ziflow has improved our approval efficiency time by 50%.
- The Marketing team also likes that Ziflow can help us hold stakeholders accountable for their decision-making.
- The time it takes to understand Ziflow is very good. Within weeks, our team has mastered the fundamentals of the system.
Yes, it has. From ingestion into the system to the final decision output takes less than a week. The system has proven itself at making our review and approval process much easier!
Prior to adopting Ziflow into our process, we had no real protocol for reviews; we would regularly send an e-mail or have a meeting to get stakeholders to review content with no real way to keep track of what we had. After Ziflow, not only did the company meet a government-mandated, legal standard for a system of review, the Ziflow system cut down the time it took to gather documents, receive approvals, and granted the marketing team the means to properly track and archive sensitive material.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Ziflow is excellent at keeping track of user/reviewer comments and altering my team about those comments. It's easy to approve or reject a project and provides enough nuance to the end-user as to the reasons why a decision was made. I love this. I also like the fact that I can create PDFs of every transaction for my records. It may not be exactly clear as to how the archiving system works, but to be fair, I haven't spent a lot of time studying the archiving system.