Overall Satisfaction with Zix Email Threat Protection
Support is very top notch, setup was well provided for. Migrating to new platform after they purchased AppRiver. Our whole organization use it. We use it to protect our users against email threats before they come to our servers.
- Support is very responsive and timely. I have used both the online portal, email submission as well as telephone. All of my interactions with them have been superior!
- When we have had an issue and it was a false positive, they are quick to react and allow it.
- In the beginning they had a difficult phone structure to manage, however that has changed and it is much simpler.
- When submitting claims online they could have an optional field for an Internal service ticket number.
- We were using Symantec in the past and compared to Zix Email Threat Protection, it's like comparing a VW bug to a Corvette. And they blow other competition out of the water.
Older interface was difficult to find what you wanted. New interface is a dramatic improvement. Very well thought out for the end user. Very intuitive and easy to find what you are looking for.
Do you think Webroot Email Security Powered by Zix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webroot Email Security Powered by Zix's feature set?
Did Webroot Email Security Powered by Zix live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webroot Email Security Powered by Zix go as expected?
Would you buy Webroot Email Security Powered by Zix again?
We have the encryption piece as well as email filtering and they are very superior products compared to others I have used in the past. They have an Outlook plugin to send encrypted mail. Works very well. The plugin is very simple to install. We have it set up for all of our users.