Overall Satisfaction with AppRiver, from Zix
All employees at the company are using AppRiver, and a previous employee suggested it to us. Email threat prevention, secure file sharing, email encryption, and email archiving are all included in our subscription. On the compliance front, the addition of an alternate channel of business communication to the archiving contract has been huge assistance.
- Adding and removing users from the database is a simple process.
- The archive/filtering mechanism for reports, etc., is very reliable and does all we need it to.
- Exceptional customer service – rapid response times, attentive and helpful support staff.
- Updates, user license additions, and other modifications might be slow to take effect and prone to glitches.
- Setup of a Microsoft 365 Tenant in an automated manner.
- The user interface may be streamlined and made more user-friendly.
- Efficiency, teams adapt quickly to changes or new business needs.
- Support gives us alternatives on how to establish new timings for new business lines on email.
- An increase in profit owing to a reduction in the amount of assistance our in-house IT staff is required to provide.
Do you think AppRiver from OpenText delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AppRiver from OpenText's feature set?
Did AppRiver from OpenText live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AppRiver from OpenText go as expected?
Would you buy AppRiver from OpenText again?
AppRiver is the platform we use to manage all of our employees' email accounts. I'm the administrator and use AppRiver to handle all accounts. Aside from updating licenses, I've used AppRiver to introduce a new line of business by adding a new server/domain to our existing AppRiver package, which I do on a weekly basis.