Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
My team at work telecommutes about 40% of the time, with some of us in the office and others working from home on any given day. We use Zoom as a web conferencing and teleconferencing tool for our daily standup meetings and for ad-hoc collaboration. It enables us to communicate and collaborate with each other regardless of where we're physically located.
- It's reliable and provides good quality audio and video conferencing. We've had issues with other web conferencing solutions, but not with Zoom.
- It's easy to use. Creating a meeting, joining a meeting, and using the tool are all intuitive and don't require training.
- I don't have any complaints with it so far and can't think of anything I would like to change.
- We've been able to effectively collaborate despite working in different physical locations.
- We've had increased productivity after switching from another tool that often had reliability issues and frequent audio/video quality issues.