ZoomInfo Will Get Your Business Zooming!
Updated April 12, 2014
ZoomInfo Will Get Your Business Zooming!
Score 9 out of 10
Both the Marketing & Sales teams use Zoominfo to run lists of potential customers. I personally use ZoomInfo on a daily basis to find company information such as headquarter address, phone, website, NAICS code, company size, and revenue. Additionally, I use this tool to track down current data for contacts in our database to keep our records healthy and up to date. I truly love how easy it is to use, and I always find the information I am seeking.
- Using ZoomInfo is simple! It is set up so that even a first time user can find exactly what they are looking for. I know this I used this tool for several months before really taking time to get "familiar" with all ZoomInfo has to offer. I was up and running after my first sign in!
- I love that one can keep a search very broad or as granular as necessary to return the desired results. I have been able to pinpoint a handful of contacts to meet a very specific criteria with much success, and also was able to add 1000's of valuable leads to my organization's database through a search of metro region within minutes.
- The daily alert I receive saves me time, and ensures I never miss an important update/change within a company or industry that I track. I simply open the email alert in the morning, run quickly through the alert and update any relevant information in my lead, contact, or company records. This task pairs well with my morning coffee!
- It would be great to be able to search companies by applications they currently have deployed.
- In company records, I would love to see NAICS codes filled in as a rule. My organization uses NAICS codes for everything, and I would imagine the same for many other organizations. So, although I am able to find address information and such, I still need to use other tools or searches to find this very important information.
- We, as an entire organization, feel that ZoomInfo is the "no brainer" choice for products in it's class. The ROI is favorable due to the accuracy of the data, and cost of our subscription.
I haven't been as successful in finding accurate contact information when using RainKing or Jigsaw. Plain and simple, neither have close to the number of contacts that ZoomInfo has.
Best ROI our organization has come across for this type of service. Accessible to all user levels. We will be renewing our contract!
ZoomInfo is my "go to" for finding quality company information. I love that you can search by company name, URL, or ticker. This feature makes finding any company a breeze! Of all the other similar tools I have access to, ZoomInfo is the one that is always open during my work day. I spend a lot of time researching and hunting down new and updated information for the leads in my organizations database, and I'm not sure how I did my jof efficiently before I was introduced to ZoomInfo. I absolutely love it, and I wish ZoomInfo would ask me to be the face of their advertising campaigns!
Our Marketing team are the primary users of this product, with the Sales team using it less frequently. I am the the most frequent user as the Database Coordinator. I am responsible for the overall health of the all our data.
1 - Our Systems Administrator is the sole in-house supporter of ZoomInfo.
- We use ZoomInfo to update and correct bad data in our lead,contact, and account records. ZoomInfo helps to keep our database healthy.
- Our Sales team depends on lists of potential customers we pull for particular metro areas to support our events nationwide.
Evaluation and Selection
Yes - We replaced Jigsaw with Zoominfo. I found the integrity of the leads from the other source was questionable. After spending over a year pulling in information from Jigsaw, I began to see a pattern of outdated/incorrect information in the records. We needed a change, and ZoomInfo was perfect.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
The price fit our budget. This was the main reason for choosing this product. I became a fan after using it for a bit.
Overall, ZoomInfo scores a 9! It is simple to use, the ROI is positive for my organization. This is a tool I can have new users dive right into without a lot of time spent on tutorials, even for thise with little to no experience with this type of tool.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Overall, each function is easy to use. This is one of the reasons why I love ZoomInfo. I would say that the company/contact search is the easiest. If you can type a name, you can use this tool.