What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
For larger corporations vetting the scenarios out with your IT prior to purchasing or using a product like Adobe Connect is essential. RVIBE prides itself for successfully bridging the gap between you and your IT department. Does our distributed workforce have access to the microphone and webcams in their laptops or tablets. Are we forced to be on VPN? Is our Network large enough to handle holding a meeting with everyone at their desk? Do we need an HD broadcast because this is a VP and they need to look good?For smaller companies do you need breakout rooms? How many participants will really be on each call? Adobe Connect might be too much technology for the cost. It all comes down to the requirements. RVIBE takes the requirements and guides you down the right path.
Feature Rating Comparison
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
- High Definition - It seems that no matter where you look, modern cameras are capable of capturing high definition video footage. Adobe needs to think about finding a way to upgrade the video quality and consistency that is viewable by the audience. There is the "least common denominator" factor to consider, but that is quickly rising, allowing better video opportunities.
- HTML5 - As technology advances, so should Adobe. HTML5 offers the potential to hold meetings on any device despite its platform.
- Flash - Quickly on its way out. It was one of the most proliferative installations on everyone's computer and in its time was stupendous. But it is quickly becoming dated. With the advent of HTML5, flash is quickly not becoming needed in order to have cross-platform content happen. With a strong push by Adobe, this could quickly become a reality for Connect.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 27 answers
We loved the product so much, we have purchased several licenses of our own to host on our own. This offered up the ability to let OUR clients enjoy the benefits of this platform and to continue to offer this service to them. The technology is easy to set up and I wouldn't go any other way.
Based on 5 answers
As sophisticated a product as Adobe Connect, the ease of use is outstanding. In my experience, even a user with very little knowledge of Adobe Connect can begin using and even leading sessions with very little training to get started with the basic features. Additional training is needed to become comfortable with the number of available features, but learning curve even for those is no steeper than would normally be expected from similar software.
Based on 2 answers
No isues and any issues seems to get resolved.
Account Manager in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 2 answers
The ability to have most of the functionality of a full LMS at a fraction of the cost is huge. I can create manage and deploy both synchronous and asynchronous training based on the situation and all of my training is tracked through a series of easily created reports
Based on 4 answers
Prices do not seem to vary much among resellers of the Adobe Connect hosted license; the only price variation you're likely to find are among the audio providers. When implementing, you may also wish to look into expanding the amount of storage you are allowed on the server to avoid any problems later on as your library of files starts to build up
Director in Social MediaNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
In the past, I have had experience with Wimba and with GoTo Meeting for virtual sessions. Both posed many technological issues that are not as prevalent with Adobe Connect. Adobe Connect is far superior in the ability to share content, files and screens to give participants real-time support and information. Adobe Connect has features that allows for clarity, engagement activities and chat options to ensure participants have the information they need and a voice that can be heard.
Return on Investment
- Adobe Connect has increased student success and student relationships with instructors.
- Employees are now able to log-in for meetings that fit around their schedule while still being able to view archives for missed information.
- Employees from a variety of places are able to come together to gain insights on best practices, new college initiatives and state of the college as well as share ideas.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?