What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.6 out of 101
Based on 289 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe is a solid platform for a one-way presentation with one presenter sharing information to many others. There is an option for computer audio, or dial in by phone--a feature that I have used repeatedly when I was ON THE GO but needed to attend a meeting. Adobe has a recording function which is perfect for archiving minutes or discussions or saving training sessions that we redistribute later.
Feature Rating Comparison
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
- Provides a recorded archive of meetings and training webinars. This fact is important as we need a record of the events and redistribute archived training.
- Allows many participants to attend the Live Webinars or meetings without issue. As the number of participants is not the same each time, having the ability to invite as many as possible is a real plus.
- Provides a log in the email with a link and connection information for people to join the meeting or webinar. This step is important as without it, people could not actually enjoy the benefits of the meeting or webinar.
- The steps to connect to the Adobe Connect meeting room are clunky. There are many things that - if not completed ahead of time - cause problems for users who click on the meeting room link thinking they can just login and go in (like other platforms). The login and connection experience seems to be different on different operating systems and web browsers.
- Troubleshooting is incredibly challenging for issues such as having trouble connecting, not hearing what is presented, not seeing content, microphone works in the audio test but not when you're actually going to use it, webcams showing just black screens.
- Adobe Connect still uses Flash. There are apps for connecting to the meeting room from Apple and Android portable devices and they work ok but it isn't the same as the desktop web platform.
Administrator in OtherHospital & Health Care Company, 11-50 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 27 answers
Based on 5 answers
As sophisticated a product as Adobe Connect, the ease of use is outstanding. In my experience, even a user with very little knowledge of Adobe Connect can begin using and even leading sessions with very little training to get started with the basic features. Additional training is needed to become comfortable with the number of available features, but learning curve even for those is no steeper than would normally be expected from similar software.
Based on 2 answers
No isues and any issues seems to get resolved.
Account Manager in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 2 answers
The ability to have most of the functionality of a full LMS at a fraction of the cost is huge. I can create manage and deploy both synchronous and asynchronous training based on the situation and all of my training is tracked through a series of easily created reports
Based on 4 answers
Prices do not seem to vary much among resellers of the Adobe Connect hosted license; the only price variation you're likely to find are among the audio providers. When implementing, you may also wish to look into expanding the amount of storage you are allowed on the server to avoid any problems later on as your library of files starts to build up
Director in Social MediaNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?