What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
BombBomb works best (I believe) as a sales engagement tool. We use it in marketing for some of our campaigns, but I think it's probably best suited to engage prospects that have already entered the funnel.
- I like BombBomb's animated GIF preview of our video content. I think it's definitely more attention-grabbing than traditional email.
- BombBomb's automation tools are simple and easy to use. You can program a series of emails to go out X number days following the previous one and at a certain point in time.
- BombBomb's email builder is also pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. (If you've used other email tools, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. --- this one should be a snap.)
- I'd like to see some more integrations. I haven't exactly used this feature, but have poked around a little. There's a handful of native integrations and they use Zapier for the rest.
- Going in and out of the desktop recording feature is a little buggy. I had problems with it and never truly got them resolved. Had to use a different solution for that.
Our primary focus was finding an email service that would enhance our engagement and allow us to successfully execute our campaign.
Return on Investment
- Overall, I think BombBomb has given us a positive ROI on our email marketing efforts. I don't have numbers to support that claim, but it's more affordable and better positioned for what we needed to do than many other tools out in the marketplace. If you need to differentiate your email, the video component is a great way to go.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?