BombBomb Reviews

John Pohly | TrustRadius Reviewer
BombBomb is not used on a corporate level at eXp Realty but by individual real estate agents and throughout the real estate industry. BombBomb is the gold standard for video email campaigns. National Association of Realtors has endorsed BombBomb and the software integrates with all major real estate industry software.
  • Upload your databases to BombBomb to send single email blasts or campaigns.
  • Upload your videos to BombBomb or use their software to record videos. Either way, the BombBomb system makes sending video emails easy!
  • The "Individual Plus" or any higher priced subscriptions to BombBomb software include forms and automation for lead generation and automation of campaigns.
  • The mobile app for iOS and Android is very useful for sending and responding to BombBomb emails!
  • On pricing, I would like to select the "number of contacts" levels by monthly upgrade price so the total monthly cost of BombBomb is more transparent and easier to adjust on a monthly basis.
  • Super technical feedback for BombBomb programmers but with Zapier API a new lead with name and additional fields (beyond just email field) has to be added with a "zap" to contacts first, then a 5 minute delay (using Zapier) before a final "zap" can be programmed to move the contact with the additional fields to a list. If I zap to just a list, only the email field can be used. To fix this, adjust Zapier programming "add to list" to utilize all contact fields of a lead/contact import.
BombBomb is great for all real estate agents. It is so simple that even a non-techie can figure it out. For agents that struggle to use a phone or turn on a computer, I usually recommend they attend BombBomb training classes.
Read John Pohly's full review
Mark Coffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used as a way to communicate quicker and more effectively with homebuyers. We use it to answer questions and educate homebuyers with evergreen videos that explain processes over and over again.

We also use it as a way to develop rapport with new prospective clients.
  • Ease of use.
  • It interfaces with Salesforce contact views so that you can isolate the specific set of clients you want to direct your video to.
  • People feel they know you before they even meet you!
  • The contact limits are hard to deal with. When you go over your limit you have no way to immediately correct the problem.
Well Suited:
  • Sales and building rapport with clients.
  • Repetitive natured processes can be documented and reused in evergreen videos.
Read Mark Coffman's full review
Jenifer Morin | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

BombBomb is the BOMB!

BombBomb is being utilized by our management team to send messages to our agents, vendor, and potential recruits. This platform helps us stand out and deliver excellent communication to all parties mentioned previously. Some of our agents have also purchased the platform to help them better communicate with their database.
  • Great technology.
  • Great customer service.
  • Cutting-edge advice and updates.
  • It provides an easier way to tag a contact with more than one list option (multiple contacts at one time).
I believe the BombBomb platform is well suited for any industry as a great way to reach out and engage your database.
Read Jenifer Morin's full review
BombBomb is part of our overall outreach strategy to connect with prospects and clients in an engaging, creative way that cuts through the clutter of their inbox and personalizes the message so it doesn't feel like they are part of a mass mailing. It is used by our marketing and sales team mostly.
  • Cuts through the clutter of your recipients' inbox with a creative outreach strategy.
  • Very easy to set up and use.
  • Nice that it appears in recipient's inbox as a moving gif which attracts more attention.
  • Not the greatest quality of video.
  • Would be nice to customize more.
  • Doesn't inherently connect to CRM.
It's best suited when traditional email and phone calls aren't getting through and you have an important message to relay to a prospect or client. People can't resist clicking a video that has their name on it. It may not be as appropriate for prospects that don't like to have fun.
Doug Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used BombBomb in my outbound email marketing efforts to engage potential prospects and to prepare them for a successful connection with our sales development efforts. We approach this effort in sprints, where we issue a series of six emails to a given contact in combination with an outbound calling campaign. BombBomb helps track opens and engagement (email opens and video views), so that we can modify our messaging / approach in subsequent sprints, and also so that we can determine which prospects may have the most interest in our products.
  • I like BombBomb's animated GIF preview of our video content. I think it's definitely more attention-grabbing than traditional email.
  • BombBomb's automation tools are simple and easy to use. You can program a series of emails to go out X number days following the previous one and at a certain point in time.
  • BombBomb's email builder is also pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. (If you've used other email tools, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. --- this one should be a snap.)
  • I'd like to see some more integrations. I haven't exactly used this feature, but have poked around a little. There's a handful of native integrations and they use Zapier for the rest.
  • Going in and out of the desktop recording feature is a little buggy. I had problems with it and never truly got them resolved. Had to use a different solution for that.
BombBomb works best (I believe) as a sales engagement tool. We use it in marketing for some of our campaigns, but I think it's probably best suited to engage prospects that have already entered the funnel.
Read Doug Anderson's full review
Drew Blackston, RFC® CRC® | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BombBomb on a personal level to interact with clients and potential clients. We find that more individuals are responsive to a personal video than an email that is just typed out. I have seen my own business jump because of BombBomb and the use of it. We try and implement BombBomb in every area of our business from start to finish.
  • Takes email from not personal to a very personal experience.
  • Engages the user on the front and back end of emails.
  • BombBomb is super user-friendly and easy to learn.
  • I do not have any recommendations for changes.
I believe that BombBomb can be used in any business where you are trying to connect with someone through email.
Read Drew Blackston, RFC® CRC®'s full review

About BombBomb

BombBomb in Colorado Springs offers a video messaging and marketing platform to accelerate and personalize sales processes. The video, which integrates with Gmail, Salesforce, and Outlook, provides open tracking and video response capabilities, reminder and notifications, reusable text for sales emails, and content library custom branded content for integration with emails.

BombBomb Technical Details