BombBomb in Colorado Springs offers a video messaging and marketing platform to accelerate and personalize sales processes. The video, which integrates with Gmail, Salesforce, and Outlook, provides open tracking and video response capabilities, reminder and notifications, reusable text for sales emails, and content library custom branded content for integration with emails.BombBomb Sparks Email Engagement --- Kaboom!I used BombBomb in my outbound email marketing efforts to engage potential prospects and to prepare them for a successful connection with our sales development efforts. We approach this effort in sprints, where we issue a series of six emails to a given contact in combination with an outbound calling campaign. BombBomb helps track opens and engagement (email opens and video views), so that we can modify our messaging / approach in subsequent sprints, and also so that we can determine which prospects may have the most interest in our products.,I like BombBomb's animated GIF preview of our video content. I think it's definitely more attention-grabbing than traditional email. BombBomb's automation tools are simple and easy to use. You can program a series of emails to go out X number days following the previous one and at a certain point in time. BombBomb's email builder is also pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. (If you've used other email tools, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. --- this one should be a snap.),I'd like to see some more integrations. I haven't exactly used this feature, but have poked around a little. There's a handful of native integrations and they use Zapier for the rest. Going in and out of the desktop recording feature is a little buggy. I had problems with it and never truly got them resolved. Had to use a different solution for that.,8,Overall, I think BombBomb has given us a positive ROI on our email marketing efforts. I don't have numbers to support that claim, but it's more affordable and better positioned for what we needed to do than many other tools out in the marketplace. If you need to differentiate your email, the video component is a great way to go.,Constant Contact, MailChimp and SendGrid Marketing Email,Calendly, ZoomInfoAwesome Email Engagement ToolWe use BombBomb on a personal level to interact with clients and potential clients. We find that more individuals are responsive to a personal video than an email that is just typed out. I have seen my own business jump because of BombBomb and the use of it. We try and implement BombBomb in every area of our business from start to finish.,Takes email from not personal to a very personal experience. Engages the user on the front and back end of emails. BombBomb is super user-friendly and easy to learn.,I do not have any recommendations for changes.,10,I have seen a major ROI from BombBomb. Client retention has been incredible as well. As the user, I feel more engaged with my prospects and clients using BombBomb.,,Redtail CRM, Google Analytics
BombBomb

BombBomb Reviews

BombBomb
Filter 3 vetted BombBomb reviews and ratings
Doug Anderson profile photo
August 23, 2018

Review: "BombBomb Sparks Email Engagement --- Kaboom!"

• I like BombBomb's animated GIF preview of our video content. I think it's definitely more attention-grabbing than traditional email.
  • BombBomb's automation tools are simple and easy to use. You can program a series of emails to go out X number days following the previous one and at a certain point in time.
  • BombBomb's email builder is also pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. (If you've used other email tools, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. --- this one should be a snap.)
  • I'd like to see some more integrations. I haven't exactly used this feature, but have poked around a little. There's a handful of native integrations and they use Zapier for the rest.
  • Going in and out of the desktop recording feature is a little buggy. I had problems with it and never truly got them resolved. Had to use a different solution for that.
BombBomb works best (I believe) as a sales engagement tool. We use it in marketing for some of our campaigns, but I think it's probably best suited to engage prospects that have already entered the funnel.
Read Doug Anderson's full review
Drew Blackston, RFC® CRC® profile photo
August 21, 2018

BombBomb Review: "Awesome Email Engagement Tool"

• Takes email from not personal to a very personal experience.
  • Engages the user on the front and back end of emails.
  • BombBomb is super user-friendly and easy to learn.
  • I do not have any recommendations for changes.
I believe that BombBomb can be used in any business where you are trying to connect with someone through email.
Read Drew Blackston, RFC® CRC®'s full review