Likelihood to Recommend
Does nearly everything a building and property management company could use. In fact, I don't think we are using all the features as well as we could. Eliminates many challenges, including paperwork, reminders, and processing actual checks as a form of payment ( most valuable to me). If you are with a smaller organization, it's probably too robust and costly.
- It is visually pleasing.
- I am able to see the rent roll and tenants easily.
- Warnings for leases about to expire are convenient.
- The custom date range is very helpful.
- The emailing feature is difficult to use.
- We are not able to update buildium directly of our communications, so we must manually input our email communications.
- We are not able to upload files larger than 12 MB.
Return on Investment
- Unfortunately, I do not have access to our ROI numbers. However, in terms of management, the program has made us all more efficient in our work.
- We have seen an increase in customer satisfaction with our response time.
BuildiumSee All (4) Buildium Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?