Overall Satisfaction with Buildium
We use Buildium for our Property Management Software. All leasing, tenant, and owner relations as well as financials are run through Buildium. We process applications, create leases, move tenants in, accept rent payments, payout owners, and handle all maintenance requests and work orders in the system. We utilize the integrations with Lead Simple, Tenant Turner, and Happy.co to keep everything together.
- We use the task flow to ensure good communication with tenants and owners.
- The accounting matches our standards for certifications.
- Tenant portal allows them to set up auto pay and sends payment reminders.
- Hello Sign has been a really rough transition and is not as user friendly as Adobe Sign.
- Customer service struggles to understand what is going on and you have to hang up and call to get someone else.
- Owner portal is lacking in my opinion.
- Lease signing
- Task Flows
- Allows clear tenant communication and tracking of communication.
- Transparent accounting gives owners a clear view of what is going on with their property.
- Tenant screening removes some of the risk with fair housing.
Do you think Buildium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Buildium's feature set?
Did Buildium live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Buildium go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Buildium again?
We have really appreciated the recent integrations and steps to make the system easier to use. We utilize the task flow internally to track items needed as well as with our owners and tenants. It allows us to easily track the number of requests as well as the work history.