Likelihood to Recommend
I spend my entire day working out of Calabrio ONE. It is easy to navigate, great for pulling data/analytics, the customer support has been amazing, and the system is continuously rolling out new features. The slow down feature has been helpful when listening to valuable information that may be stated too quickly by the caller. The speed up feature is great when listening to long durations.
- Ease of Use - Calabrio is incredibly easy to use, train and maintain.
- Streamline Processes - Calabrio allows for the streamlining of the call evaluation and reporting processes.
- Thorough - Many quality management products record only a small selection of calls, however, Calabrio does a fantastic job of recording all calls made on a daily basis.
- Reporting, we often pull reports directly from the Recording Tab since it allows for more data.
- Goals, we are currently working tandem with Calabrio to create a way for Goals to work for our organization.
- I would like to see a few small changes with how the hierarchy is set up when creating teams and groups within the system.
Calabrio is much easier to use, more dependable and an overall better product
Return on Investment
- We are currently working on meeting our business objectives through the use of Calabrio.
Calabrio ONESee All (3) Calabrio ONE Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?