Likelihood to Recommend
If you are looking for an in house resilient product that does screen recordings well, this is your product. It works well with Cisco
- The Copy Schedule feature has definitely been a plus. We did not have that feature in our former WFM software.
- The particular window views for the Scheduler Role are more aesthetic/user friendly than our former WFM software.
- Being able to add activities, exceptions or projects in as little as 5 minute increments is a plus.
- Reporting I think could be a little more robust, but then again, they do have Calabrio advanced reporting. We are not using it at this time, but it is on my wishlist. The reporting that comes with it is still pretty decent. You can create some good reports for high level information from your automatic call distributor data, but for the Calabrio Data, it is really good. I wish it would have more ways to summarize the information instead of interval. Having that option would be nice.
Return on Investment
- It worked well for a client/call center that needed 100% call recordings. Now, it did not achieve 100% but it was pretty close and saved us penalty fees in general by meeting our SLAs.
Calabrio ONESee All (3) Calabrio ONE Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?