Overall Satisfaction with Calabrio ONE
We are currently using Calabrio ONE Quality Management (QM) company wide - with a few exceptions here and there. It helps address legal issues involving claims and statements pertaining thereto. We also have a couple of departments using the WorkForce Management portion of their suite as well. That has helped us get scheduling issues worked out and hammered down more directly and allowed us to focus our resources in other areas.
- Quality Management (call recordings, evaluations of said calls) is an area where Calabrio has done a particularly good job. It is a solid product and they continue to refine it.
- Customer Service - since we purchased the product, customer service has always been spot on for Calabrio - they have worked hard to ensure their existing customers remain happy while continuing to evolve and bring on new customers.
- Innovation - with their ear to the ground, so to speak, Calabrio forges ahead and does a great job of implementing features per customer requests and makes every effort to ensure the needs are taken care of either via API or upgrade feature.
- WorkForce Management - it has recently come to my attention that the people in my company who are using the WFM portion of the suite are less happy with it. Apparently the reporting features and exact requirements needed are not being met by the product.
- Fail over functionality for on-prem SQL configurations is completely lacking. It is our one weak spot in the Calabrio ONE chain.
- Contact with customers. I know that sounds weird for a company who prides itself on its ability to listen and strengthen customer relations - but sometimes within a company (mine) there is less than "quality communication" between IT and business ends of the company. Calabrio does a great job talking with IT, but I think our business side has missed having the same quality of service - may be due to our own failures at communication. Not sure, honestly.
- In just the recording features, Calabrio ONE has paid for itself, time and time again.
- With WorkForce Management, scheduling has gotten 10 times better as well.
- There are some aspects of WorkForce Management that need tweaking - maybe just as it relates to our environment, but the reporting for it could be better.
Head and shoulders above our Altigen configuration is Calabrio - more reliable, more features, reporting, evaluation abilities, ease of access, scalability. The list goes on and on. Calabrio has also provided a more centralized way to administrate recordings across the company and made IT work much easier when troubleshooting recording/access/evaluation issues.
If your company uses phones and needs recordings, the Calabrio ONE Quality Management is for you. Period. End of argument. It is hands down one of the best products of its type on the market. If you don't have a bunch of people you are needing to rotate through scheduling and no part time people, the WorkForce Management portion may not be for you as much as someone who has 200 employees in a contact center working across 3 shifts and needs to ensure phones are always covered at the right times.