Likelihood to Recommend
1) Maintaining customer relationships - GS just makes it so easy to respond to our users who use our product more from a tactical point of view 2) Onboarding - I think it's more or less an extension of the first point above but GS does make it easy for us to onboard new clients who are sort of beginners.
Director in SalesComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
- Provides real-time statistics and trends which is invaluable to representative to establish solid connections with our customers
- Allows us to see current trends and product engagement. Also allows us to compare unique visitor counts with relevant dates.
- You can go big as you need, and pay as you need with instantly upgradable and affordable plans.
- Customizable dashboard is a great add-on for representatives to remove screen clutter and have clean information
- You can always directly communicate with your customers by integrating another component to your site.
- Notifications don't seem to work very well
- Dashboard likes to re-set itself even when it was arranged & saved previously
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly absolute numbers
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$0 Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Editions & Modules
|GoSquared Free - Access to the Now and Trends realtime web analytics dashboard.||$01|
|GoSquared Analytics - Everything included in free plus premium analytics features.||$291|
|GoSquared Suite - The most popular GoSquared plan, full access to our real time analytics dashboards, intelligent live chat and customer data hub.||$792|
- Per Month [Unlimited Users]
- Month [Unlimited Users]
Additional Pricing DetailsGoSquared Free, track up to 1000 pageviews a month. GoSquared Analytics, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £29/month. GoSquared Suite, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £79/month.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 12 answers
Not only does the GoSquared application work well, the GoSquared team is constantly making improvements. When I first started using GoSquared, they only offered daily reporting -- now they offer the weekly and monthly feature per popular request. I like that they are always updating the look and feel of the website and emails they send to maintain a modern look. GoSquared is easy to implement and easy to use!
Based on 2 answers
GoSquared makes it easy to get started, providing everything you need to integrate the code into your site and start seeing and analyzing data
Based on 4 answers
Google Analytics is massively bloated and can be difficult to configure, navigate and understand. While GoSquared doesn't provide the feature set that Google Analytics does it focuses on providing the best experience for the features it does offer. If you just want to know who is visiting your website and when then GoSquared is a simple way of tracing this information.
Return on Investment
- GoSquared helps us to react quickly to high volumes of traffic, and allows us to identify very quickly how engaging our content is
- Using browser specs helps us to ensure our websites are compatible with as many of our customers as possible, rather than relying on generic global stats