Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Live concurrent visitors
- Nice dashboard view
- Having the ability to compare today with what we did the same time last week, last month, last year would be useful
- If I'm interested in any level of detail I go to GA
- Top Pages - Chartbeat lets you know what pages on the website are being viewed the most.
- Concurrents - Chartbeat tells you how many individual users are on your site.
- Trends - Chartbeat will tell you what time of day is most popular for your particular website.
- Chartbeat includes internals in its calculation which can be misleading sometimes.
- Charbeat sometimes takes a couple of minutes to update.
- Chartbeat tells you what device a user is on but I don't think it's 100% accurate.
A nice alternative to GA. Does some real-time analytics in a unique way.
- Real-time data is Chartbeat's strength. Their "NOW" dashboard gives you actionable information.
- Chartbeat can show me multiple sites in one view.
- A nice alternative to Google Anaytics.
- You're going to need additional metrics data to look at trends and patterns across periods of time.
- I'm not a huge fan of the "fuel-gauge" type of chart for data reporting.
- I'd like Chartbeat to go deeper into the data. Let me drill down a few levels and give me the same beautiful graphics.
- Provides real-time data
- Allows user to track specific platforms
- Allows user to analyze geographical targets
- Incorporate more specific social platform tracking
- Campaign and hashtag tracking
- Provide data for more then just the past 30 days
- Realtime data on editorial content
- Sources of audience per site
- Rolled up view of real time data for a lot of site
- Put more into historic data. Currently the real time data is key, which makes sense but when users are given the option to download the previous day and last 7 days of data they will, but unfortunately as you go further back in time the data gets more sparse. Room for improvement there.
- It tells you how many people are simultaneously reading a single article at any given time.
- This information helps us determine which stories to link to and promote due to level of interest.
- We can see what social media sites are referring readers to our articles and photo galleries.
- Sometimes story headlines are duplicated or unidentifiable.
- Chartbeat excels in providing real-time data about a website 24/7.
- Chartbeat highlights your social media activity, and it even lets you link your Twitter handle to the site so you can keep constant track of your presence on Twitter.
- Chartbeat lists the top search terms sending people to your site, allowing you to maximize your SEO plans.
- Chartbeat tells you what your top pages are, but it would be even more helpful if it also showed what pages people are exiting your site from the most. That way, you could focus on creating better links on said pages to keep people on your site longer.
- Chartbeat shows you what percent of your site's visitors are on mobile devices, but it doesn't show which pages are more popular on mobile devices compared to computers and vice versa.
- Chartbeat lists the number of social concurrent visits to your site at any given time, but it would be more beneficial if that number was broken down by each social channel (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Chartbeat Scorecard Summary
The Chartbeat Publishing suite aims to consolidate all of the different tools used by modern newsrooms into one robust platform that tracks an entire visitor journey, highlights opportunities in real time every step of the way, and evolves with the industry itself.
Chartbeat’s metrics, like Engaged Time and Recirculation, are built around actual real-time reader behavior to show users how their audience is engaging with content and moving through their site. And with Chartbeat's in-depth audience and referrer data, the vendor promises users will have the insights they need to produce and promote quality content to build a loyal, engaged audience.
Real-time visual, in-page analytics, and narrative-form feedback lets users analyze their articles and make editorial changes in real time to optimize layout, placement, headlines, link strategies, and social promotion, according to the vendor.
Chartbeat offers a Mobile app, Slack integration, spike alerts, and flexible API, so that users can always be ready to take action with data at their fingertips.
The vendor says users will gain insight into their over-time successes and build long-term strategies with Report Builder, Chartbeat’s powerful and customizable historical reporting tool.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Chartbeat Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Chartbeat Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|