We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat.
- Provides real-time statistics and trends which is invaluable to representative to establish solid connections with our customers
- Allows us to see current trends and product engagement. Also allows us to compare unique visitor counts with relevant dates.
- You can go big as you need, and pay as you need with instantly upgradable and affordable plans.
- Customizable dashboard is a great add-on for representatives to remove screen clutter and have clean information
- You can always directly communicate with your customers by integrating another component to your site.
- It would be better if it would have some kind of history, so we can dig further information.
- Real-time Analytics
- Quickly and easily view past data
- Analytics are easy to understand and process.
- They recently added e-commerce analytics. This is an amazing new feature, but requires a plan upgrade to use it.
- Better filtering and exporting of past data.
- We have been able to implement custom tracking for our dealer base and follow up with them as they get stuck on certain promotions and programs we run through multiple websites. It allows us to track everything down the individual click and upsell as customer if we see specific items they are adding to their shopping cart.
- It helps us in the trouble shooting process because we can instantly tell what browser and version the user is using.
- It allows us to quantify the number of users on the site at any given time and see what features or sections they are using the most. This in turn helps us to refine and fine tune the sections that will provide the most return on investment.
- Better developer documentation would help. Sometimes it can be a little confusing, having a better sandbox to test api calls would be nice.
- It would be nice to have the dots on the map view be clickable like the old system was, that way I could easily see visitor details for a specific user when I'm looking at the large map view.
- Having pins drop in on the map view was also one of my favorites because we used to have it on a large display tv and it was more interactive and people could see all the activity when we launched new sites.
- Live update: absolutely necessary to have the correct information just in time.
- Devices used: more and more mobile devices are used (such as tablets) and this information is really important for us to know how our visitors are surfing on our pages.
- Engagement: this gives you the information on how long the visitors stays on the site.
- Campaigns: to live check the campaign's impact.
- Give the possibility to personalize the report we receive everyday.
- The eCommerce is a very expensive option. That should be included in the $240 yearly paid subscription. That's already a lot of money.
The application was easy to install on my website and I've never had any down-time issues.
- Instant tracking of where the users are on your website is super useful
- I like the the daily reports that GoSquared generates for you site
- The UI is very pretty and clean
- Better education of the functionalities in GoSquared
- Support - These guys are super quick at getting back to you when you need help and always friendly
- Live stats - GoSquared is addictive, it offers detailed information about visitors to your pages in realtime, you'll be watching the dashboard for hours!
- Ease of use - From the guided setup to the usability of the dashboard GoSquared is really straightforward
- Pricing - Could be improved for personal users and certain websites (like the small community website I run in my spare time)
- The daily update Emails, fresh in the inbox each morning, are excellent and lets us see what was popular the previous day
- We can track Facebook shares and Twitter RTs and so can thank our Fans & Followers for sharing
- Trends are excellent to see what was popular in the previous weeks and months
- Notifications don't seem to work very well
- Dashboard likes to re-set itself even when it was arranged & saved previously
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly absolute numbers
- Analytics are truly real-time - data appears on the dashboard the minute it happens on your site
- It shows you data about exactly who is on your website right now - the number of people, where they are from, their browser specs, etc. on a per-person basis
- It alerts you to unusual changes in your stats so you can investigate the reason why. This can be combined with events to help diagnose issues
- Dashboard is intuitive, but sometimes the data it shows you isn't actually that meaningful - e.g. often the same page is shown multiple times, so it's hard to know for sure which pages are the most popular.
- In some ways, GoSquared's simplicity is one of its downfalls. It does not cover any more advanced analytics, like correlating data, conversion funnels, etc.
- There is a noticeable separation between the real time analytics, and the long term 'trends'. I would prefer for these to be together.
- The live stats view makes it easy to respond instantly to what people are doing on your site, so this is definitely a strong point.
- The ability to choose the widgets shown in your dashboard to customize the data you see is more intuitive than some other packages.
- The ability to unlock rewards that give more functionality is an unusual and fun feature.
- When I originally used GoSquared, I disliked the fact that when you have used up your monthly allocation of page views you can't see new data till the next month (unless you upgrade). This could cause problems in case of a traffic spike. However, this appears to have been addressed.
GoSquared Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
Acquire more leads: Turn more visitors into signups with live chat and real-time website analytics
Build better product: Make data-informed product decisions with powerful user analytics and insights
Close more deals: Automate the sales process. Stop wasting time on manual data entry, start closing.
Delight your customers: Provide delightful customer service with live chat and a complete view of every customer.
|GoSquared Free 100 Monthly People Profiles + Limited Analytics + People CRM + Limited Live Chat||$0||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|GoSquared Advanced 200,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat||$1290||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|GoSquared Basic 25,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat||$95||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|GoSquared Pro 25,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat||$295||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
The unit cost is based upon the number of People Profiles you have identified. Cost of additional People Profiles depends which paid plan you are on: GoSquared Basic +$40 per 1000 extra People Profiles GoSquared Pro +$10 per 1000 extra People Profiles GoSquared Advanced +$5 per 1000 extra People Profiles
GoSquared Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GoSquared Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages: ||English|