GoSquared provides real-time website analytics to sites of all sizes. The real-time dashboard displays website analytics on an individual visitor basis. The Now App displays concurrent analysis (the visitors who are on your site right now) of your site performance. The Trends App displays historical, trends and comparison analysis on real-time data. You don't have to wait 4 - 24 hours in order to compare todays current performance against last years. The Ecommerce App displays the same freshness of data and allows the user to easily filter products by transactions, revenue and quantity. GoSquared also features a RESTful API for developers to build their own analytics tools. It is the same API that powers GoSquared and there is additional data that isn't found in the dashboards.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Hd/Yv/CTZPVBQHMEVV.PNGGoSquared is just superbWe use GoSquared on all the sites we host to keep tabs on how active they are. The Labs Overview that GoSquared has is VERY useful for this as it allows us to see how many users are using each site we host at any time. If a service is slowing we can easily see if there is a peak in traffic. We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat.,Real-time usage Trending usage over the last week or month Great overview of all site usage,Pricey Lack of good features on cheaper tiers - e.g. a usable chat service Buggy RSS feed integration,10,Better view of traffic spikes on very busy sites Live chat is very useful for communicating with users Its an extra selling point for new clients,Chartbeat,JIRA Software, Google Analytics, Quote Roller, XeroNeed Real Time Analytics for Your Site? Then GoSquared.GoSquared is used by our representatives to easily connect and track our customer for our energy trading portal. It allows us to see our customers interest and therefore allows us to provide better and faster service to them. Our system needs to be fast and responsive, so does our analytic system, and GoSquared delivers this by providing real time information.,Provides real-time statistics and trends which is invaluable to representative to establish solid connections with our customers Allows us to see current trends and product engagement. Also allows us to compare unique visitor counts with relevant dates. You can go big as you need, and pay as you need with instantly upgradable and affordable plans. Customizable dashboard is a great add-on for representatives to remove screen clutter and have clean information You can always directly communicate with your customers by integrating another component to your site.,It would be better if it would have some kind of history, so we can dig further information.,9,It allows us to see customer interest in real time It increased employer efficiency,Piwik,Google Analytics,2,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability,Easy to use, check! Provides realtime information, check! Easy to integrate to your site, check! Custom dashboards, check!,Implemented in-house,8The last analytics tool you'll ever need!Previously we used a competitor, but always desired more. Once we landed on GoSquared there was no looking back. We along with our clients use GoSquared on a daily basis.,Real-time Analytics Quickly and easily view past data Analytics are easy to understand and process.,They recently added e-commerce analytics. This is an amazing new feature, but requires a plan upgrade to use it. Better filtering and exporting of past data.,10,GoSquared has given us the opportunity to offer more value to our clients. Now, we not only build a beautiful website for them, but then can give them the tools to see how well their website is doing.,,10,10GoSquared Rocks!We have been able to implement custom tracking for our dealer base and follow up with them as they get stuck on certain promotions and programs we run through multiple websites. It allows us to track everything down the individual click and upsell as customer if we see specific items they are adding to their shopping cart. It helps us in the trouble shooting process because we can instantly tell what browser and version the user is using. It allows us to quantify the number of users on the site at any given time and see what features or sections they are using the most. This in turn helps us to refine and fine tune the sections that will provide the most return on investment.,Better developer documentation would help. Sometimes it can be a little confusing, having a better sandbox to test api calls would be nice. It would be nice to have the dots on the map view be clickable like the old system was, that way I could easily see visitor details for a specific user when I'm looking at the large map view. Having pins drop in on the map view was also one of my favorites because we used to have it on a large display tv and it was more interactive and people could see all the activity when we launched new sites.,10,GoSquared has allowed us to quantify everything about the site and really focus on the areas that will allow us to sell the most to our dealer base.,10Intuitive real-time dataI've used it on a project for a national newspaper (Italy), and it allowed us to follow the launch of the project and see how it was doing on Twitter and social media. Its interface was loved by journalists for its intuitiveness.,Display information: its interface its much clearer and intuitive than the alternatives (Google Analytics) Capture real-time data Compare data (with previous day/last week/last month),Archive (old data is difficult to reach) Location information (could be more specific),8,Better knowledge of visitors,Google Analytics,9
GoSquared

GoSquared Reviews

GoSquared
Filter 21 vetted GoSquared reviews and ratings
Jake Noble profile photo
May 02, 2018

User Review: "GoSquared is just superb"

We also give some clients access to their GoSquared data and live chat.
  • Real-time usage
  • Trending usage over the last week or month
  • Great overview of all site usage
  • Pricey
  • Lack of good features on cheaper tiers - e.g. a usable chat service
  • Buggy RSS feed integration
It is well suited for busy sites where there is data to gather or agencies that host many sites. Its not useful for sites that have one page or very few visitors.
Read Jake Noble's full review
Erdoğan Kürtür profile photo
March 18, 2015

Review: "Need Real Time Analytics for Your Site? Then GoSquared."

• Provides real-time statistics and trends which is invaluable to representative to establish solid connections with our customers
  • Allows us to see current trends and product engagement. Also allows us to compare unique visitor counts with relevant dates.
  • You can go big as you need, and pay as you need with instantly upgradable and affordable plans.
  • Customizable dashboard is a great add-on for representatives to remove screen clutter and have clean information
  • You can always directly communicate with your customers by integrating another component to your site.
  • It would be better if it would have some kind of history, so we can dig further information.
It works best for real time customer relations and monitoring. For historic data use it with another tool. Other than that it is an amazingly easy to use, and to set up tool. Once you start using it, you will never go back.
Read Erdoğan Kürtür's full review
Josh Bartolomucci profile photo
December 30, 2014

GoSquared Review: "The last analytics tool you'll ever need!"

• Real-time Analytics
  • Quickly and easily view past data
  • Analytics are easy to understand and process.
  • They recently added e-commerce analytics. This is an amazing new feature, but requires a plan upgrade to use it.
  • Better filtering and exporting of past data.
If you want to know who is on your website, what they are doing, and how they got there, all in real-time, then GoSquared is what you need.
Read Josh Bartolomucci's full review
Rob Carroll profile photo
December 09, 2014

User Review: "GoSquared Rocks!"

• We have been able to implement custom tracking for our dealer base and follow up with them as they get stuck on certain promotions and programs we run through multiple websites. It allows us to track everything down the individual click and upsell as customer if we see specific items they are adding to their shopping cart.
  • It helps us in the trouble shooting process because we can instantly tell what browser and version the user is using.
  • It allows us to quantify the number of users on the site at any given time and see what features or sections they are using the most. This in turn helps us to refine and fine tune the sections that will provide the most return on investment.
  • Better developer documentation would help. Sometimes it can be a little confusing, having a better sandbox to test api calls would be nice.
  • It would be nice to have the dots on the map view be clickable like the old system was, that way I could easily see visitor details for a specific user when I'm looking at the large map view.
  • Having pins drop in on the map view was also one of my favorites because we used to have it on a large display tv and it was more interactive and people could see all the activity when we launched new sites.
I have used it with all my freelance clients because it allows them to see how their websites are doing. Something that before we started using them was hard to do in real time.
Read Rob Carroll's full review
Filippo Corti profile photo
September 08, 2014

GoSquared Review: "Intuitive real-time data"

• Display information: its interface its much clearer and intuitive than the alternatives (Google Analytics)
  • Capture real-time data
  • Compare data (with previous day/last week/last month)
  • Archive (old data is difficult to reach)
  • Location information (could be more specific)
I think GoSquared is suited for non tech-people. Other tools are more advanced, but for journalists, bloggers and similar I would suggest the use of it. It doesn't have any friction.
Read Filippo Corti's full review
Denise Jung profile photo
December 30, 2014

Review: "GoSquared : A Great Tool to "Live" Follow your Online Business."

GoSquared is regularly used by the two persons who are in charge of website development. This tool is really helping us learn more about our customers: who they are, if they are new visitors, where they are coming from, and how long they stay on our website. We don't need to use Google Analytics to check this information. We have it live!
  • Live update: absolutely necessary to have the correct information just in time.
  • Devices used: more and more mobile devices are used (such as tablets) and this information is really important for us to know how our visitors are surfing on our pages.
  • Engagement: this gives you the information on how long the visitors stays on the site.
  • Campaigns: to live check the campaign's impact.
  • Give the possibility to personalize the report we receive everyday.
  • The eCommerce is a very expensive option. That should be included in the $240 yearly paid subscription. That's already a lot of money.
For small businesses, this solution can be expensive. I would suggest to propose a light version, with less features.
Read Denise Jung's full review
Bailey Bliss profile photo
September 02, 2014

"GoSquared - Accurate Reporting and Attractive Design"

I currently use GoSquared for my personal website analytics tool. The features I find most useful are the email reports I receive. I also like that I can use the visual graphs to break down traffic by day/week/month. The interface is very user-friendly and the modules are easy to move around per my needs.

The application was easy to install on my website and I've never had any down-time issues.
  • Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Reports
  • Real-live traffic stats
  • eCommerce tracking
  • Lower pricing tiers
I think that you need to determine what type of traffic stats are important to your business. GoSquared, while useful, doesn't have the full-on data that's available from Google Analytics. It also does not offer goal tracking like Google Analytics. GoSquared is great for people who want to see the top-level information about their company but are not particularly interested in the smaller details.
Read Bailey Bliss's full review
Draco Li profile photo
August 30, 2014

User Review: "My Experience with GoSquared"

I have used GoSquared previously at an online subscription business. We used GoSquared to track where the users are and where they get stuck throughout our subscription signup process. This information is then passed to the marketing team. Meetings will then be had between the marketing team and my engineering team to brainstorm ways to improve the signup flow using the data we obtained from GoSquared.
  • Instant tracking of where the users are on your website is super useful
  • I like the the daily reports that GoSquared generates for you site
  • The UI is very pretty and clean
  • Better education of the functionalities in GoSquared
If I need realtime analytics of users on my website then my go to stop would be GoSquared because it has everything I need. However for other forms of analytics, my team is more familiar with Google Analytics so I tend to use that just because of that.
Read Draco Li's full review
Dale Williams profile photo
August 30, 2014

Review: "GoSquared for small websites and personal users"

I've been using GoSquared for both my personal website and a local community website for over a year, the majority of the time it's just been myself using the system but from time to time I've also allowed other to access the dashboard to keep an eye on things.
  • Support - These guys are super quick at getting back to you when you need help and always friendly
  • Live stats - GoSquared is addictive, it offers detailed information about visitors to your pages in realtime, you'll be watching the dashboard for hours!
  • Ease of use - From the guided setup to the usability of the dashboard GoSquared is really straightforward
  • Pricing - Could be improved for personal users and certain websites (like the small community website I run in my spare time)
While the main feature of GoSquared is realtime stats, it also excels at providing detailed stats over time, and unlike Google Analytics it's easy to navigate and understand.
Read Dale Williams's full review
Hendrik Morkel profile photo
May 31, 2014

User Review: "Track your stats with GoSquared"

It's used to track visitors to our websites. It is used across the whole organization and helps to find out from which countries and regions our readers come, what they enjoy to read and on what way they have found to us (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.). The daily update Emails, fresh in the inbox each morning, are excellent and lets us see what was popular the previous day.
  • The daily update Emails, fresh in the inbox each morning, are excellent and lets us see what was popular the previous day
  • We can track Facebook shares and Twitter RTs and so can thank our Fans & Followers for sharing
  • Trends are excellent to see what was popular in the previous weeks and months
  • CloudFlare integration is spotty - stats in Cloudflare (tracks also Javascript off visits) and GoSquared stats are often significantly at odds
  • Notifications don't seem to work very well
  • Dashboard likes to re-set itself even when it was arranged & saved previously
  • Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly absolute numbers
I basically always recommend GoSquared to friends and colleagues if they're looking for an Analytics-type software. You get what you pay for and I find GoSquared a lot more usable and user-friendly than competitors. You need to ask yourself if you can pay the small fee for a very good product, or if you take one of the free competitor products.
Read Hendrik Morkel's full review
James Billingham profile photo
May 30, 2014

Review: "GoSquared - Simple & Fun, but Somewhat Lacking"

We use GoSquared on all our websites to track the visitors on our them in real time. Seeing the locations of our users, and the technical details of their browsers helps us make development decisions when deciding what we need to support & ensures we can test with real conditions.
  • Analytics are truly real-time - data appears on the dashboard the minute it happens on your site
  • It shows you data about exactly who is on your website right now - the number of people, where they are from, their browser specs, etc. on a per-person basis
  • It alerts you to unusual changes in your stats so you can investigate the reason why. This can be combined with events to help diagnose issues
  • Dashboard is intuitive, but sometimes the data it shows you isn't actually that meaningful - e.g. often the same page is shown multiple times, so it's hard to know for sure which pages are the most popular.
  • In some ways, GoSquared's simplicity is one of its downfalls. It does not cover any more advanced analytics, like correlating data, conversion funnels, etc.
  • There is a noticeable separation between the real time analytics, and the long term 'trends'. I would prefer for these to be together.
For simple websites, or if real-time data is of high importance, I think GoSquared is a good fit. In most more complex cases however, you will want to combine it with a more traditional and complete analytics product. If you're happy to wait a few hours for your data, or you want a lot of more advanced analytics, such as conversion tracking, GoSquared is probably not a great fit.
Read James Billingham's full review
Sharon Hurley Hall profile photo
May 30, 2014

"GoSquared Review"

I used GoSquared as part of a test of analytics software packages, and trialled it on one of my websites. At the time, it offered some real time visitor views that were not available in Google Analytics. Since then I have reviewed the software a couple of times more for similar purposes.
  • The live stats view makes it easy to respond instantly to what people are doing on your site, so this is definitely a strong point.
  • The ability to choose the widgets shown in your dashboard to customize the data you see is more intuitive than some other packages.
  • The ability to unlock rewards that give more functionality is an unusual and fun feature.
  • When I originally used GoSquared, I disliked the fact that when you have used up your monthly allocation of page views you can't see new data till the next month (unless you upgrade). This could cause problems in case of a traffic spike. However, this appears to have been addressed.
GoSquared is extremely flexible and provides useful reports. As with any piece of software, it's wise to see how it tracks the particular data you are most interested in, such as mobile or social media views, for example. The ability to set alerts for particular visitor thresholds is also useful. However, there are other analytics packages that offer similar functionality.
Read Sharon Hurley Hall's full review
February 25, 2015

Review: "GoSquared - it truly is a must have product."

GoSquared is an excellent tool for our business, we monitor our visitors live on our website as they browse our website, using the information from the page views and length of time spent on each page we have a very good understanding of what our customers are looking for and which products they are attracted to. Further to this we get to see in real time which campaigns we use actually work which is truly brilliant. Thank you GoSquared.
  • Trends
  • Live Data
  • Campaign Monitoring
  • Mobile App - Responsive website is great but we would use an App more.
GoSquared is well suited for any web application where you have a requirement to either monitor visitors or actually sell your products.

About GoSquared

GoSquared is an all-in-one platform for businesses to understand and communicate with their customers online. GoSquared combines analytics, CRM, live chat, and marketing automation. The company's mission is to help teams build personal and meaningful relationships with their users.

According to the vendor, key benefits include:

Acquire more leads: Turn more visitors into signups with live chat and real-time website analytics

Build better product: Make data-informed product decisions with powerful user analytics and insights

Close more deals: Automate the sales process. Stop wasting time on manual data entry, start closing.

Delight your customers: Provide delightful customer service with live chat and a complete view of every customer.

GoSquared Features

Has featureEmail Reports

GoSquared Integrations

GoSquared Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
GoSquared Free 100 Monthly People Profiles + Limited Analytics + People CRM + Limited Live Chat$0Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Advanced 200,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat$1290Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Basic 25,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat$95Per Month [Unlimited Users]
GoSquared Pro 25,000 Monthly People Profiles + Analytics + People CRM + Live Chat$295Per Month [Unlimited Users]

The unit cost is based upon the number of People Profiles you have identified. Cost of additional People Profiles depends which paid plan you are on: GoSquared Basic +$40 per 1000 extra People Profiles GoSquared Pro +$10 per 1000 extra People Profiles GoSquared Advanced +$5 per 1000 extra People Profiles

GoSquared Support Options