Likelihood to Recommend
HeyOrca is perfect for the social post editing. For example, when I send the content link to my clients, they can easily go in and comment on posts that need editing rather than having to email me changes. Essentially it streamlines client/agency communication. It is perfect for a smaller agency who has less than 20 clients. I think HeyOrca is not for those whose main content is blogs and corresponding social posts. WordPress isn't Integrated, making it inconvenient to manage.
Feature Rating Comparison
Content planning and scheduling
Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Provides client friendly view that allows clients to easily see what content will look like on their social platforms.
- Provides a one-stop option for multiple client and platform content to live.
- Great customer service and extremely responsive help center.
- Easy to use and learn interface.
- The interface is kind of slow to respond.
- The media library sometimes breaks.
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
Hey Orca has a lot of really great features, they make the workflow really easy and are extremely available for help with questions. I think there are some minor workflow issues that it could overcome and features it could add on that are available in other apps. It definitely doesn't offer the best analytics and also hasn't offered single image direct publishing like hootsuite does. Yet, it's benefits outweigh those minor inconveniences for our team
Return on Investment
- Sustains our clients due to its layout and user-friendliness
- Doesn't really allow for a lot of SEO work in the platform which doesn't help get clients
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?