https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/zd/ai/0B7PL9DHTFMU.JPEGHeyOrca: A whaley good platform!We use HeyOrca to help a wide range of clients to manage our social media content creation. My clients love it because it is easy to use, view, comment and edit the social posts we create. I love it because it streamlines the content approval process and is easy for me to keep track of. Because I am the manager, I have to oversee all content before it is sent out to our clients. I like how you can comment with your internal team on posts without the client actually seeing it. This makes it super easy for my team to communicate and make any necessary edits. We also like the analytic feature, as it is easy to comprehend and very convenient.,HeyOrca has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question or issue I contact the HeyOrca team and they respond within minutes. They go above and beyond to help you resolve any issues and communicate to make sure the issue is fixed and everything is ready to go. They also make sure to ask you if there is anything else you need. HeyOrca notifies you if any of your posts don't have a valid link or if the post needs to be edited. This is convenient because I can go in, know there is an issue, and then make changes accordingly. HeyOrca has an amazing user-friendly layout. My clients love it because it's easy to see and it allows them to comment on any post.,HeyOrca no longer allows you to tag other companies and people within your Facebook post. I know this is partly Facebook's fault but it is hard to explain the issue to clients Sometimes HeyOrca doesn't notify you if a client comments on the post with changes. This makes it difficult to ensure there is constant communication and the changes can be made ASAP. I really wish HeyOrca could integrate with WordPress. It makes it really complicated to ensure your blog posts go out if approved. I have to check every morning to see if a blog was approved so I can go in and schedule it.,8,3,HeyOrca helps to retain our customers and ensure that they are happy. The more clients we keep the more our RIO increases. I don't think HeyOrca does a thorough job getting good engagement. Because there are a lot of restrictions for posts or apps that aren't currently integrated it doesn't allow complete optimization for social platforms HeyOrca allows me to manage my own companies social campaigns, which is really convenient as I can track and target our audience, helping to retain and gain new clients,Hootsuite Enterprise,ScheduGram, Sprout SocialHeyOrca has saved our team a lot of timeOur content team uses Hey Orca daily to create social and blog content for clients. It has made it extremely easy for clients to see and understand what social posts would look like before they approve it. It has also saved our content team a lot of time because social posts are automatically scheduled once approved. Other than Instagram, we don't have to worry about a post once it is approved by a client. It has an easy UX for both our team and clients to use and understand.,The support team is usually quick to respond to issues Very simple to use and understand They are willing to hear out ideas for the platform and what would make it easier for you They are always adding new features as the APIs allow them. They seem to be on the cutting edge for this.,We had some issues with the timing of posts and posts not going out when they updated their platform recently. Missing out on posting directly to Instagram (we have to use another platform for this). Doesn't support Instagram stories, so we have to denote which ones are for Instagram stories and which ones are for Instagram newsfeed.,9,4,Saved our team a lot of time,Sprout Social,ScheduGramHey Orca ReviewHeyOrca is our Market Content Calendar. It allows us to schedule posts out for the month on a calendar and is user-friendly so our clients can navigate, comment and approve social content we provide,Customer service is always there when I have any difficulty with scheduling or if the platform crashes The new calendar change - streamlined the calendar to make it easier to navigate and post, updated the layout Added a new analytics feature that provides you with basic analytics for all your social postings,Not integrated with WordPress which makes it hard to schedule blogs with social postings as it doesn't notify me when someone approves a WP article and I have to go in manually and schedule it It does crash frequently and posts are occasionally delayed I'd like to see more integration between all the platforms as a whole because sometimes I feel things are a little disjointed,8,4,Sustains our clients due to its layout and user-friendliness Doesn't really allow for a lot of SEO work in the platform which doesn't help get clients,Hootsuite Free,ScheduGram, Sprout SocialGreat Social Media Management for Agencies!HeyOrca is used company-wide to manage social media content for several of our clients. We've integrated it into our creative and internal review process. It makes it easier to view the content/days/platforms all in one place. It also allows a single location for designers to put finished content, copywriters to write to imagery, and comments for feedback. From there we create a shareable link and send it to the client where they can approve, comment, or reject posts all in one place. It's really streamlined our process internally and externally while allowing us to narrow down to one program for everyone.,Provides client friendly view that allows clients to easily see what content will look like on their social platforms. Provides a one-stop option for multiple client and platform content to live. Great customer service and extremely responsive help center. Easy to use and learn interface.,Needs more integration of other features in social media. I.e. stories for Instagram, grid view of the profile, multi-image posting on Facebook. Having a history would be nice so you could see revisions in copy/imagery.,9,,I'm not sure what the measured ROI would be but there is surely an amount of money saved in streamlining our process just from hours spent alone. It also has improved our ease of use and communication with our clients.,Hootsuite Enterprise and Sprout Social,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop
HeyOrca

HeyOrca Reviews

HeyOrca
Filter 6 vetted HeyOrca reviews and ratings
Alia Miller profile photo
June 15, 2018

User Review: "HeyOrca: A whaley good platform!"

• HeyOrca has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question or issue I contact the HeyOrca team and they respond within minutes. They go above and beyond to help you resolve any issues and communicate to make sure the issue is fixed and everything is ready to go. They also make sure to ask you if there is anything else you need.
  • HeyOrca notifies you if any of your posts don't have a valid link or if the post needs to be edited. This is convenient because I can go in, know there is an issue, and then make changes accordingly.
  • HeyOrca has an amazing user-friendly layout. My clients love it because it's easy to see and it allows them to comment on any post.
  • HeyOrca no longer allows you to tag other companies and people within your Facebook post. I know this is partly Facebook's fault but it is hard to explain the issue to clients
  • Sometimes HeyOrca doesn't notify you if a client comments on the post with changes. This makes it difficult to ensure there is constant communication and the changes can be made ASAP.
  • I really wish HeyOrca could integrate with WordPress. It makes it really complicated to ensure your blog posts go out if approved. I have to check every morning to see if a blog was approved so I can go in and schedule it.
HeyOrca is perfect for the social post editing. For example, when I send the content link to my clients, they can easily go in and comment on posts that need editing rather than having to email me changes. Essentially it streamlines client/agency communication. It is perfect for a smaller agency who has less than 20 clients. I think HeyOrca is not for those whose main content is blogs and corresponding social posts. WordPress isn't Integrated, making it inconvenient to manage.
Read Alia Miller's full review
Morgan Alverson profile photo
June 20, 2018

Review: "HeyOrca has saved our team a lot of time"

• The support team is usually quick to respond to issues
  • Very simple to use and understand
  • They are willing to hear out ideas for the platform and what would make it easier for you
  • They are always adding new features as the APIs allow them. They seem to be on the cutting edge for this.
  • We had some issues with the timing of posts and posts not going out when they updated their platform recently.
  • Missing out on posting directly to Instagram (we have to use another platform for this).
  • Doesn't support Instagram stories, so we have to denote which ones are for Instagram stories and which ones are for Instagram newsfeed.
If you are looking for a great way to create, send for approval, and schedule/post social content, you won't find anything easier or more straightforward than HeyOrca. Especially great if you need multiple people to approve or have multiple social accounts to manage. HeyOrca also gives you a great overview of all social media and an idea of the strategy and how it all works together.
Read Morgan Alverson's full review
Michael Neubert profile photo
June 18, 2018

HeyOrca: "Hey Orca Review"

• Customer service is always there when I have any difficulty with scheduling or if the platform crashes
  • The new calendar change - streamlined the calendar to make it easier to navigate and post, updated the layout
  • Added a new analytics feature that provides you with basic analytics for all your social postings
  • Not integrated with WordPress which makes it hard to schedule blogs with social postings as it doesn't notify me when someone approves a WP article and I have to go in manually and schedule it
  • It does crash frequently and posts are occasionally delayed
  • I'd like to see more integration between all the platforms as a whole because sometimes I feel things are a little disjointed
Well suited - for a smaller agency managing 10-20 accounts (easy to maintain, each client has its own calendar). Less appropriate for direct marketing or blog heavy content since WP doesn't integrate.
Read Michael Neubert's full review
Lydia Tissandier profile photo
June 07, 2018

HeyOrca Review: "Great Social Media Management for Agencies!"

• Provides client friendly view that allows clients to easily see what content will look like on their social platforms.
  • Provides a one-stop option for multiple client and platform content to live.
  • Great customer service and extremely responsive help center.
  • Easy to use and learn interface.
  • Needs more integration of other features in social media. I.e. stories for Instagram, grid view of the profile, multi-image posting on Facebook.
  • Having a history would be nice so you could see revisions in copy/imagery.
If you are an agency or brand that manages multiple brands/accounts this would be a great option. It really does well for planning content in advance and if you work with a larger team.

If you only have single channels of social media or don't manage multiple brands it may not be worth the money.
Read Lydia Tissandier's full review

HeyOrca Scorecard Summary

Content planning and scheduling (4)
Audience targeting (2)
Workflow management (4)
Bulk actions (3)
Twitter (4)
Facebook (4)
LinkedIn (4)
Instagram (4)
6.2
Role-based user permissions & privileges (4)
Mobile access (4)
5.5

About HeyOrca

HeyOrca is a solution that allows an agency’s clients to review and approve upcoming social media content. The vendor aims to help agencies save time by moving away from using spreadsheets and docs to communicate and obtain approvals from their clients. With this solution, no logins or spreadsheets are needed. Agencies can invite clients into a visual stakeholder-friendly view where they can approve and provide feedback without needing to sign up. Agencies can also record every change made to content from creation all the way to publication.

HeyOrca Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Does not have featureBoolean keyword searches
Does not have featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Does not have featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Does not have featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureInstagram
Does not have featurePinterest
Does not have featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Does not have featureCampaign success analytics
Does not have featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureA social media calendar you can share.
Has featureNo more spreadsheets.
Has featureClient approvals in real-time.
Has featureLet clients preview content before it goes live.
Has featureKeep an audit trail.
Has featureManage multiple accounts.

HeyOrca Screenshots

HeyOrca Competitors

Plans start at: $99 USD Per Month. From there, the price scales according to your needs, up to a maximum of $499 USD per month.

HeyOrca Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

HeyOrca Support Options