- HeyOrca has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question or issue I contact the HeyOrca team and they respond within minutes. They go above and beyond to help you resolve any issues and communicate to make sure the issue is fixed and everything is ready to go. They also make sure to ask you if there is anything else you need.
- HeyOrca notifies you if any of your posts don't have a valid link or if the post needs to be edited. This is convenient because I can go in, know there is an issue, and then make changes accordingly.
- HeyOrca has an amazing user-friendly layout. My clients love it because it's easy to see and it allows them to comment on any post.
- HeyOrca no longer allows you to tag other companies and people within your Facebook post. I know this is partly Facebook's fault but it is hard to explain the issue to clients
- Sometimes HeyOrca doesn't notify you if a client comments on the post with changes. This makes it difficult to ensure there is constant communication and the changes can be made ASAP.
- I really wish HeyOrca could integrate with WordPress. It makes it really complicated to ensure your blog posts go out if approved. I have to check every morning to see if a blog was approved so I can go in and schedule it.
- The support team is usually quick to respond to issues
- Very simple to use and understand
- They are willing to hear out ideas for the platform and what would make it easier for you
- They are always adding new features as the APIs allow them. They seem to be on the cutting edge for this.
- We had some issues with the timing of posts and posts not going out when they updated their platform recently.
- Missing out on posting directly to Instagram (we have to use another platform for this).
- Doesn't support Instagram stories, so we have to denote which ones are for Instagram stories and which ones are for Instagram newsfeed.
- Customer service is always there when I have any difficulty with scheduling or if the platform crashes
- The new calendar change - streamlined the calendar to make it easier to navigate and post, updated the layout
- Added a new analytics feature that provides you with basic analytics for all your social postings
- Not integrated with WordPress which makes it hard to schedule blogs with social postings as it doesn't notify me when someone approves a WP article and I have to go in manually and schedule it
- It does crash frequently and posts are occasionally delayed
- I'd like to see more integration between all the platforms as a whole because sometimes I feel things are a little disjointed
- Provides client friendly view that allows clients to easily see what content will look like on their social platforms.
- Provides a one-stop option for multiple client and platform content to live.
- Great customer service and extremely responsive help center.
- Easy to use and learn interface.
- Needs more integration of other features in social media. I.e. stories for Instagram, grid view of the profile, multi-image posting on Facebook.
- Having a history would be nice so you could see revisions in copy/imagery.
If you only have single channels of social media or don't manage multiple brands it may not be worth the money.
HeyOrca Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
HeyOrca is a solution that allows an agency’s clients to review and approve upcoming social media content. The vendor aims to help agencies save time by moving away from using spreadsheets and docs to communicate and obtain approvals from their clients. With this solution, no logins or spreadsheets are needed. Agencies can invite clients into a visual stakeholder-friendly view where they can approve and provide feedback without needing to sign up. Agencies can also record every change made to content from creation all the way to publication.
Plans start at: $99 USD Per Month. From there, the price scales according to your needs, up to a maximum of $499 USD per month.
HeyOrca Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
HeyOrca Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
HeyOrca Technical Details