HeyOrca: A whaley good platform!
June 15, 2018
HeyOrca: A whaley good platform!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HeyOrca
We use HeyOrca to help a wide range of clients to manage our social media content creation. My clients love it because it is easy to use, view, comment and edit the social posts we create. I love it because it streamlines the content approval process and is easy for me to keep track of. Because I am the manager, I have to oversee all content before it is sent out to our clients. I like how you can comment with your internal team on posts without the client actually seeing it. This makes it super easy for my team to communicate and make any necessary edits. We also like the analytic feature, as it is easy to comprehend and very convenient.
- HeyOrca has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question or issue I contact the HeyOrca team and they respond within minutes. They go above and beyond to help you resolve any issues and communicate to make sure the issue is fixed and everything is ready to go. They also make sure to ask you if there is anything else you need.
- HeyOrca notifies you if any of your posts don't have a valid link or if the post needs to be edited. This is convenient because I can go in, know there is an issue, and then make changes accordingly.
- HeyOrca has an amazing user-friendly layout. My clients love it because it's easy to see and it allows them to comment on any post.
- HeyOrca no longer allows you to tag other companies and people within your Facebook post. I know this is partly Facebook's fault but it is hard to explain the issue to clients
- Sometimes HeyOrca doesn't notify you if a client comments on the post with changes. This makes it difficult to ensure there is constant communication and the changes can be made ASAP.
- I really wish HeyOrca could integrate with WordPress. It makes it really complicated to ensure your blog posts go out if approved. I have to check every morning to see if a blog was approved so I can go in and schedule it.
3 - My team consists of an intern, a part-time employee, and a full-time employee. We also have additional interns that come in for summer internships. All are trained in HeyOrca and feel as though it is easy to use and understand. HeyOrca doesn't over complicate things which are really refreshing, as it doesn't take a ton of time to learn.
- HeyOrca helps to retain our customers and ensure that they are happy. The more clients we keep the more our RIO increases.
- I don't think HeyOrca does a thorough job getting good engagement. Because there are a lot of restrictions for posts or apps that aren't currently integrated it doesn't allow complete optimization for social platforms
- HeyOrca allows me to manage my own companies social campaigns, which is really convenient as I can track and target our audience, helping to retain and gain new clients
Hootsuite is definitely a popular platform and we used to use it but felt as though it wasn't super client friendly. We had a lot of confused clients that found it harder to understand and monitor their social content. I think HeyOrca does a better job with the calendar layout and features.
HeyOrca is perfect for the social post editing. For example, when I send the content link to my clients, they can easily go in and comment on posts that need editing rather than having to email me changes. Essentially it streamlines client/agency communication. It is perfect for a smaller agency who has less than 20 clients. I think HeyOrca is not for those whose main content is blogs and corresponding social posts. WordPress isn't Integrated, making it inconvenient to manage.